Underground Racing TT Lamborghini Huracan 7.80 1/4 Mile Pass **VIDEO**

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TI you have to make 3-5 passes on kill to win. That doesn't sound like a lot but it is when your running maxed out in the danger zone.

TI you have to be fast and reliable to win. It really is a great challenge and who ever wins deserves a ton of credit.

where's the F'n like button here??????

I here thear r a lott off lambros breengeng tha heet two tee eye....

TI you have to make 3-5 passes on kill to win. That doesn't sound like a lot but it is when your running maxed out in the danger zone.

TI you have to be fast and reliable to win. It really is a great challenge and who ever wins deserves a ton of credit.

I agree 100%.

Don't forget these cars cover 1500' so quick a lot of it comes down to the hit. Faster trap doesn't always win.

I agree 100%.

Don't forget these cars cover 1500' so quick a lot of it comes down to the hit. Faster trap doesn't always win.

If you get the hit you won't lose unless the other car traps about 8-10 mph faster than you.

2 GTR´s...Gidis 8Xmm Turbo Alpha G monster and Tonys 80mm 2450WHP+ shop car. Those are the ones to beat if they stay together.

As fast as an X version Huracan would be...76mm´s will have a tough time against 15" slicks+2500WHP from 60. I mean 19" drag radials are an improvement traction wise over the R888´s but unless UGR upgrades to XX (X2) turbo size TI will go to a GTR this time probably

I really hope UGR calls it the XX and not the X2. Because when that gets old and someone wants to win the next, next TI, we'll have the UGR Huracan DCT XXX (90mm+)

Still on VP Import afaik

Thanks for this. It does make sense for the GTRs to use the M1 in able to keep up with the competition (small displacement). I really like the Huracan platform. If ever "needed" to use the M1 special sauce for their X series cars then I believe it's game over.

We are still using gasoline fuels. I don't think we will ever goto methonal.

It won't be customer friendly. Too much maintenance unless you build a drag car. It's still hard to comprehend how your product continuously evolve to the next level. Hard work really pays-off!

Drivers may need to take meth to cut a good light against Tony's GTR lol

If anyone beats Tony on a good race just stop TI and give them the trophy.

If you get the hit you won't lose unless the other car traps about 8-10 mph faster than you.

took me 20+mph difference to barely come around colby after he got the hit on me at 2k

took me 20+mph difference to barely come around colby after he got the hit on me at 2k

He must have gotten a good hit. You ok? Lol

That is what sucks about big turbos. You have way less room for error on the hit.

Very impressive UGR! I'm really looking forward to TI. I'll be flying in as a spectator so I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on the forum.

Very impressive UGR! I'm really looking forward to TI. I'll be flying in as a spectator so I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on the forum.

Hey Anthony,your not bringing the car?Too bad i was hoping to see it run,i think you would do well!

Hey Anthony,your not bringing the car?Too bad i was hoping to see it run,i think you would do well!

Hey Joe!

No, I'm not. I'm going to sell it and move on to the next project. I think the car would do well also, but if I'm going to sell I need to commit and give it a chance to sell. Are you coming to TI to race?

Hey Joe!

No, I'm not. I'm going to sell it and move on to the next project. I think the car would do well also, but if I'm going to sell I need to commit and give it a chance to sell. Are you coming to TI to race?

No not racing just too busy right now but i intend to get back there soon :)

Thanks for all the great compliments! We will be back out to the 1/4 mile soon. Right now the Red Huracan is being upgraded to a X version, the engine is out and headed to Proline for the X engine upgrade. The billet gear setup should be ready soon as well. We will start to lean on these clutches with more power and see how far we can get. For now its time to focus in on TI.

Thanks for all the great compliments! We will be back out to the 1/4 mile soon. Right now the Red Huracan is being upgraded to a X version, the engine is out and headed to Proline for the X engine upgrade. The billet gear setup should be ready soon as well. We will start to lean on these clutches with more power and see how far we can get. For now its time to focus in on TI.

You mean the car will be at TI ??

:eusa_dance:

Btw keep up the great work. It's amazing how fast the DCT for Huracan was developed

You mean the car will be at TI ??

:eusa_dance:

Btw keep up the great work. It's amazing how fast the DCT for Huracan was developed

We are not taking it to TI. There is no way it can be ready in time. This car mainly will be for 1/4 testing.

The dogbox cars will be faster until the DCT clutch setup can hold over 2000+ whp.

Do you think you guys will take the red Huracan to the dragstrip again before TI?

Want me to go to proline to touch the motor? Might make it faster.