Need info on this LP640

FastCars

I am in the market to buy LP640 and this is the color combination that I was looking for. Does anyone know this car/is friend with the previous owners or know any history of this car? Car fax hardly shows anything and there are no available service records from the current dealer (which concerns me a lot). Either the previous owners worked on it themselves or had private shops worked on it. Seems like it has been in California for at least the last 4 years.

Thanks for your help

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...em=361519539308

a7d8efcfbe_1024.jpg

c60b0f58f3_1024.jpg

369997d2e9_1024.jpg

05d8717b55_1024.jpg

Use caution, there was a VI LP640 at that dealer that went out on a test drive and "jumped a curb"...doing damage to I think the rear wheel/quarter. It was pulled for awhile so it could get repaired. Not reported to Carfax either. Not saying this is that car...just saying there was one with that sort of history.

Use caution, there was a VI LP640 at that dealer that went out on a test drive and "jumped a curb"...doing damage to I think the rear wheel/quarter. It was pulled for awhile so it could get repaired. Not reported to Carfax either. Not saying this is that car...just saying there was one with that sort of history.

that was an early year murcielago roadster. i was eyeing to buy that one and a 'test driver' jumped that curb a day before i went down to dealership.

Thanks Roy. Love your 09 640, that is one gorgeous bull. However at this time I would like to have one with a little less miles and ideally matching 2 tone interior. If you know of another low miles VI LP640 please let me know.

Thank you

Yes, can work you a DEAL and I guarantee its a better car...one year newer, all records...and a KNOW vehicle.

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details...-wa-id-12479019

Yes, can work you a DEAL and I guarantee its a better car...one year newer, all records...and a KNOW vehicle.

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details...-wa-id-12479019

INCREDIBLE LP640, love the VI Q-Citura :) Doesn't get any better than this for a non-sv LP...Car is in mint condition, full clearbra wrap and literally every option physically possible MSRP $415K - owner was beyond meticulous with it :)

Thanks Roy. Love your 09 640, that is one gorgeous bull. However at this time I would like to have one with a little less miles and ideally matching 2 tone interior. If you know of another low miles VI LP640 please let me know.

Thank you

I dont want to come across rude but you think a car that came out in 2008 as a 2009 meaning it is 8yrs old having 12k miles is a lot? That is 1500 miles a year lol. Every person that I know that has bought car this old with supposedly low miles 2-3k miles have had nothing but problems because it means the car has sat for very long period of time not running and they will leak like a stuck pig. I have 50k miles on my Diablo 6.0 and 11k miles on my LP640 and would not consider either of them "high miles." As long as a these cars have been maintained you are chasing a fantasy getting an extremely low miles car.