Huracan Superleggera deposit?

sl55

Just put a deposit down for the Huracan SL today, number 2 on the list here in Canada. Has anyone else put their deposit down yet?

Just put a deposit down for the Huracan SL today, number 2 on the list here in Canada. Has anyone else put their deposit down yet?

Congrats , your in Calgary and just picked up the white lp580 correct?

Congrats , your in Calgary and just picked up the white lp580 correct?

Nope, Vancouver and factory ordered my 2017 LP580 which will be here by December.

I assume you saw the he picture in my display which is the car that sold in Calgary, mine will look the same except I got the bi-color red alcantara interior and no glass cover.

Any pictures of how it might look?

Nothing yet.

Do you guys think the Huracan SL will be a limited car? The Gallardo SL wasn't so I'm assuming it won't.

Nope, Vancouver and factory ordered my 2017 LP580 which will be here by December.

I assume you saw the he picture in my display which is the car that sold in Calgary, mine will look the same except I got the bi-color red alcantara interior and no glass cover.

Ah ok. Yes correct I saw the picture in your avatar and knew it was the Calgary car that just sold.

Love Vancouver tho, and Rob is the man over there .

Ah ok. Yes correct I saw the picture in your avatar and knew it was the Calgary car that just sold.

Love Vancouver tho, and Rob is the man over there .

I believe the one that sold in Calgary was on display at Vancouver dealership before been sent to Calgary. It was a beautifully spec'd 580-2, not surprised it sold so quick.

I briefly met Rob when I signed the paperwork, nice guy. My contact was Patrick, super nice guy and very funny. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and accommodating even though I started off as a window shopper . They'll have my business for a long time.

I assume you got your Aventador from the Vancouver dealership?

I believe the one that sold in Calgary was on display at Vancouver dealership before been sent to Calgary. It was a beautifully spec'd 580-2, not surprised it sold so quick.

I briefly met Rob when I signed the paperwork, nice guy. My contact was Patrick, super nice guy and very funny. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and accommodating even though I started off as a window shopper . They'll have my business for a long time.

I assume you got your Aventador from the Vancouver dealership?

Yea everyone at both the Vancouver and Calgary location are amazing .

Rob is a good friend now, came to my wedding and everything lol. Bought my first gallardo from him back in 08 . The aventador was in Vancouver originally , I called rob and expressed my interest and said I was going to fly in to check it out but he said not to bother . He shipped the car to Calgary and swapped it with a red aventador that Calgary had for a while .

Arrived and I checked it out a few times and decided I loved the colour and bought it .

Patrick is nice as well , good guy but I don't know him as well as Rob and Stuart in Vancouver .

Congrats again on the car and your in great hands over there with those guys.

Yea everyone at both the Vancouver and Calgary location are amazing .

Rob is a good friend now, came to my wedding and everything lol. Bought my first gallardo from him back in 08 . The aventador was in Vancouver originally , I called rob and expressed my interest and said I was going to fly in to check it out but he said not to bother . He shipped the car to Calgary and swapped it with a red aventador that Calgary had for a while .

Arrived and I checked it out a few times and decided I loved the colour and bought it .

Patrick is nice as well , good guy but I don't know him as well as Rob and Stuart in Vancouver .

Congrats again on the car and your in great hands over there with those guys.

Ha, that's awesome! It turned out that Rob knew one of my acquaintances for the past 10 years so he seems like a guy who values and maintains relationships. I met couple of the services guys as well and they said the dealership is run like a small family and make their customers feel like family as well.

The Aventador is my dream car, it's absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully down the road I can purchase one as well. If you're out in Vancouver or at any of the local Lambo events I'll make sure to say Hi, always nice to meet other car enthusiast.

I've known Rob since I bought my first murci roadster from him in 2006. Great guy! Hes a huge asset to Lambo Van. Makes the purchasing experience a blast and overall very well informed with latest and greatest info on these cars.