My Murcielago Going Fast & Sounding Good

Hello everyone,

A little while ago Dtrockstar1 came down and filmed several cars. I was happy he chose mine to be one of them. I had a blast filming and love sharing the car. YouTube is a great way to let others experience what we are so lucky to have all of the time. Link is below, enjoy!

-RobberBaron

Link:

I take it this is why you got yelled at..

Well... It may have had something to do with why the gentlemen wasn't thrilled with me :icon_mrgreen:

I honestly don't drive like that (aside for this video), too many variables I can't control for me to be comfortable.

Chin.Up & PoKnow, ya it is Fabspeed. It is a full straight pipe system into OEM exhaust tips. It sounds amazing. I originally bought the car to keep for a few years and sell, but I am pretty sure I won't sell it now. Depressing to sell a car and know nothing will ever sound this crazy again. The video doesn't capture how loud the car is.

NSXtoMurci, hopefully not! I was nervous about bottoming out because of the bumps. Luckily nothing hit.

Auraraptor, yes sir! :eusa_dance:

rmtn, Thank you!!!

Hello everyone,

A little while ago Dtrockstar1 came down and filmed several cars. I was happy he chose mine to be one of them. I had a blast filming and love sharing the car. YouTube is a great way to let others experience what we are so lucky to have all of the time. Link is below, enjoy!

-RobberBaron

Link:

Fixed :icon_thumleft: The car sounds nuts, thanks for sharing! Nothing beats the sound of a V12 :eusa_dance:

Don't want to poo-poo the party, and you've said you don't normally drive like that, and I believe you, as I too have done drive-bys, all be it on unrestricted roads.

But blocking out letterboxes, the number plate and your head won't necessarily save you if a local has the shits and wants to report it?

What do you reckon?

Thank you for all of the kind words everyone! The sound is the part of the car I enjoy the most!

Scud, not worried about it being reported. Blurring out everything is just a courtesy from the guy who filmed it. After all, it was all filmed in Mexico... :icon_mrgreen:

Jagata, I agree! I saw that video from Russia of the Murcie that hit the pole and killed the driver the next day. As I noted earlier, I don't drive that way 99% of the time. It was done for the video, but I agree, the trees and bumps made me nervous. I ran up and down the road a couple of times to get feel for it and to make sure I had no surprises.

HOLY CRAP....

This sounds INCREDIBLE.

So you said Fabspeed straight through with factory tips. Is it out the box like this or anything else done?

I 100% agree. The Aventador's sound even with a nice exhaust does not hold a candle to a Murci V12 open

I just watched that video 4 times back to back