And another BABY is now home!

toyroy2003

Look what came back home to PaPa...probably the BEST Diablo 6.0VT I EVER had...finished in its ONE OFF Balloon White. I sold it several years back. Just bought it back, still in stunning condition as when I sold it. A true one of one Diablo'

It had the brake calipers go to red, the Roadster tips exhaust powder costed Flat Black as well as some other goodies SP Engineering did to it after it left me and prior to going to its new owner, who some of you may remember was Ray **RIP Ray**

Goes into service tomorrow for a new battery, full 30k major service and then a full in and out detail...

post-23696-1460062986_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1460063038_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1460063047_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1460063052_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1460063058_thumb.jpg

Here is the add I had up when it was sold to him a few years back....description and tons of pics..

Pictures - http://inventoryplus.dealertrack.com/showr...7/photos/204093

2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT, a ONE of ONE car in the WORLD, finished in OEM Lamborghini Balloon White over solid Black Leather interior! This 2 owner 6.0 comes with RARE factory naked Carbon Fiber rear wing, Wheels painted in Anthracite Metallic Silver OEM color with Lamborghini Gold Crest Center Caps rolling on brand new P-Zero tires, Custom Colored titanium OEM lug nuts, Black Painted Calipers with White Lamborghini insignia, Flat Black Lamborghini Murciealgo Roadster Exhaust Tips, HID Headlights, Custom Lamborghini Floor mats with Lamborghini logo and trim, Factory Navigation ready head unit with remotes, Full always on Rear View Color Camera, LOC custom Exhaust system, and New Clutch & slave cylinder at 18K miles. Recent major service includes new up-dated coils all 12, all fluids, filters, brake flush, new spark plugs, throttle bodies balanced and cleaned, new brake pads, new battery and more performed by Authorized Lamborghini Service Department. Custom Painted Center Engine Cover Plenum with Hand painted Pin striping, Euro HID fog lights on this car are functional, New full Venture Shield film protection one piece on entire front of car, mirrors and all leading edges as well. All books, tools, and records with this beauty. Always serviced by Factory Authorized Lamborghini Dealer! A stunning example of one of the "last true Lamborghinis". Extremely late production vehicle, one of the last 10 Diablo 6.0's off the production line. Leather is as if it just came off the showroom floor like brand new, no cracks, wearing or blemishes! No accidents.

Beautiful car! How much is it, Roy?

Have not fully decided...but thinking 295K..which as PERFECT as this car is..is more then worth the ask of $295K....what do you think??

Have not fully decided...but thinking 295K..which as PERFECT as this car is..is more then worth the ask of $295K....what do you think??

I think that there are cars that cost that much or more, but nowhere near as exclusive, unique and badass.

I think in current market it should cost more than that and still be a great deal.

Big V12 proper doors up Lamborghini in a one off color in good condition... not many of those around, are there?

I think that there are cars that cost that much or more, but nowhere near as exclusive, unique and badass.

I think in current market it should cost more than that and still be a great deal.

Big V12 proper doors up Lamborghini in a one off color in good condition... not many of those around, are there?

Thanks, the only thing I would dis-agree with you on is "good condition" as you write...its in "EXCELLENT CONDITION" LOL and everyone here knows I rarely use words like that for a car.

When I bought this car at about 19K miles, I spent almost 35K on a full engine out service, new clutch, shocks, bushings, ball joints, tires, you name it, it was done....as this car was going to stay with me for a while...(have all receipts of course). After the work I had done to it, it ran so strong that I was more convinced to keep it for myself, so I then went and had a 6 month paint done to it, they removed every piece of glass, moldings, etc etc etc and used the Lamborghini PPG paint of Balloon White...it came out stunning...anyone that sees this car can verify that unless you were told it was fully resprayed no way would you know.

I drove till about 23k miles. Then a offer came in, that at the time, was a record price for the 6.0 and I sold it, reluctantly to Ray in a 3 car deal that he bought all 3 cars from me. It was all three or none, so off it went. It left and went to SP Engineering that did a lot of extra cool work to it for Ray, nice mods, etc etc...

and now, back home, it has ONLY traveled 762 miles since i sold it to him, showing 24,421 miles on the clock...and STILL strong as hell and with out question (and boy I have seen a lot of them) one of the BEST 2001 Diablo 60.VT cars out there..PERIOD!

I saw this car maybe 4 years ago? at Concorso Italiano. Absolutely gorgeous. Roy how many miles are on it now?

A mere 24,421

Wow. If will not last at that price...

It is the Best Diablo that i have ever seen before. Congrats!

I've been drooling over this since you put it up on FB yesterday. Just an awesome car!

Beautiful 6.0 Please sell it more than $300k so it can raise the value of mine :) The orange one in Miami was confirmed that sold north of $400k. I absolutely love my 6.0 and for a little while thought about selling it but keeping it for now cause it is in EXCELLENT condition as well.

Beautiful 6.0 Please sell it more than $300k so it can raise the value of mine :) The orange one in Miami was confirmed that sold north of $400k. I absolutely love my 6.0 and for a little while thought about selling it but keeping it for now cause it is in EXCELLENT condition as well.

Strange you mention the Orange 6.0 that everyone says sold north of $400k....because it now sits a Lamborghini Broward...it was displayed in their showroom for their grande opening last night.

I wonder if they own it or its a customer that brought it there, which would be weird that a customer buys it at Miami and brings it to Broward...

post-23696-1460146494_thumb.jpg