Can anyone make an intro to Heffner?

ArytonS

Hey guys -

Have a good friend who wants a TT on his 2007 G spyder e-gear. Can anyone PM details (or Jason himself) to make the intro?

FYI, he's 28 (and admittedly slightly annoying at first) but one of the other TT makers quickly dismissed him. I had a good friend who used to work at Heffner (George) and had nothing but awesome things to say, so figured that was a better place to start.

- Chris

This is weird. Why would someone dismiss him unless he was a PITA? You have to be pretty annoying for someone to not take your $100-200k

This is weird. Why would someone dismiss him unless he was a PITA? You have to be pretty annoying for someone to not take your $100-200k

:iamwithstupid:

Even if you thought they didn't have the $$$ now, you never know what will happen a year from now. Guy already owns a lambo so he's already met at least one metric of the customer base.

JMO, but if your friends describe you as annoying, you're probably pretty darned annoying. And if you come across as a jackass in the first call before a business has done anything for you or you have become a customer, a busy business may not want anything to do with you. And even more so if the business involves a somewhat extended relationship (e.g., having a car and working on it over several weeks as opposed to simply taking your credit card info and shipping a product).

JMO, but if your friends describe you as annoying, you're probably pretty darned annoying. And if you come across as a jackass in the first call before a business has done anything for you or you have become a customer, a busy business may not want anything to do with you. And even more so if the business involves a somewhat extended relationship (e.g., having a car and working on it over several weeks as opposed to simply taking your credit card info and shipping a product).

:iamwithstupid:

Great friend, he can just be off-putting on the first meeting so I can understand why someone might rush to judgement. Thats why I mentioned it! He's a good guy, and a good customer once you get through a layer, but everyone's different. If I owned a random business and didn't know him, I'd probably rush to the same judgement.

Great friend, he can just be off-putting on the first meeting so I can understand why someone might rush to judgement. Thats why I mentioned it! He's a good guy, and a good customer once you get through a layer, but everyone's different. If I owned a random business and didn't know him, I'd probably rush to the same judgement.

Now that is honesty!

It's just weird how you said one of the other Lambo tuners dismissed him and now you want an intro to Heffner why didn't you ask for an into to the other tuner ? Just strange how you just made someone look bad and then ask for an intro. Good luck to your friend

It's just weird how you said one of the other Lambo tuners dismissed him and now you want an intro to Heffner why didn't you ask for an into to the other tuner ? Just strange how you just made someone look bad and then ask for an intro. Good luck to your friend

Or maybe he's trying to take a new approach this time around?

Jason Heffner is good people. He helped me out years ago at the Texas Mile. He stopped whatever he was doing and fixed something for me without hesitation. I tried to pay him, buy him lunch but he said no need.

Hey guys -

Have a good friend who wants a TT on his 2007 G spyder e-gear. Can anyone PM details (or Jason himself) to make the intro?

FYI, he's 28 (and admittedly slightly annoying at first) but one of the other TT makers quickly dismissed him. I had a good friend who used to work at Heffner (George) and had nothing but awesome things to say, so figured that was a better place to start.

- Chris

Why not reach into your pocket and pull out your phone and contact heffner. seems like the logical thing to do. Is that too hard? making a simple phone call

seems like you made this thread to stir shit with the company that "dismissed" him.

Why not reach into your pocket and pull out your phone and contact heffner. seems like the logical thing to do. Is that too hard? making a simple phone call

seems like you made this thread to stir shit with the company that "dismissed" him.

He didn't say the name of the tuner...so I'm not seeing how he would be trying to stir up shit with any other tuner?

He didn't say the name of the tuner...so I'm not seeing how he would be trying to stir up shit with any other tuner?

And now many other significant lambo tuners are there?

I didn't know you had to be introduced formally to tuners.

:eusa_shhh: It's can't be discussed publicly, tuners vetting customers is more arduous than the skull & bones society. :ph34r:

And now many other significant lambo tuners are there?

:eusa_shhh: It's can't be discussed publicly, tuners vetting customers is more arduous than the skull & bones society. :ph34r:

:ph34r:

The only other tuner out there is CTD.