Houston floods

Griza

Quite a few members from that area, hoping everyone is ok out there.

So far so good. All the car guys I've checked in with down here are alright. Schools have been closed all week so it's driving some people nuts but at least they aren't flooded out. Some of the Porsche guys up north are water-locked into their neighborhoods.

A lot of Lambo guys are out here in Katy on the west side of Houston and we're in good shape. We're due for another hit tonight though so stay tuned!

Feck me! I hope you guys are ok? Over here in Ireland when we get the odd splash of rain it's bad but just seen the news in this......I'm not a news person as its just the same thing over and over. But this is awful.

India has no rain, they have too much! What the hell......

Vid putting 255 billion gallons of rain in 24 hours into perspective:

https://www.facebook.com/TheWeatherChannel/...54223065425921/

Glad to hear folks are ok. With that much rain I'd build and ark and start loading animals in 2 by 2...

I'm here right now in Houston. The water has drained for the most part, at least around the area where I'm staying at. Today is supposedly the last day for rain, we shall see. When we use to live here, we usually just stay home and try not to venture outside until the weather clears.

The street my parents live on became a river, literally. Fortunately, their house did not flood. Having a bayou next to the house doesn't help either. Happened before many years back when I was in college. Same thing, the water came all the way up to the window of my car that night, when I parked it on the street. My mechanic uncle brought it back to life afterwards though, but inside smelled like shit. Kept it for a few more yrs until we sold it. Good memories.

I'm dry. That was some crazy shit. I have in my life seen it rain so hard for endless hours. It never let up even a little. After about 3 hours I started thinking "Seriously? How can the sky hold this much water??" Lightning was crazy too. Constant lightning to go with endless heavy rain.

how to break car windows using headrest.

glad to hear everyone is safe.

been in rough sh*t myself so i have a tomahawk under my driver's seat in my cars because i lost someone to drowning in a car

Sedan gets Zombie for the extra thick glass, roadster gets SOG to cut through ragtop

http://www.amazon.com/United-Cutlery-Apoca...k/dp/B008FO5CXS

http://www.amazon.com/SOG-Specialty-Knives...h/dp/B000PICTYC