MKI SL @ Lambo Dallas

LA_Brit

Anyone know this car?

Been up for sale for at least 6 months with the price being lowered over that time.

They have an abysmal reputation but the car is exactly what i have in mind.

Car has had 4 owners which isn't bad over the last 8 years, however that is extremely low mileage across 4 owners...

http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used/Lamb...5f16e1e23f2.htm

Anyone know this car?

Been up for sale for at least 6 months with the price being lowered over that time.

They have an abysmal reputation but the car is exactly what i have in mind.

Car has had 4 owners which isn't bad over the last 8 years, however that is extremely low mileage across 4 owners...

http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used/Lamb...5f16e1e23f2.htm

Got to say that's the first time I have heard LOD called an abysmal dealer, and I bought my SL from them with no issues and know quite a few guys who have bought from them. Anyway, that SL they have had a long time and the price hasn't really dropped that much. It's had a few owners and been to Hawaii and back in it's travels. I KNOW they won't come down much on it, my friend offered 151K for it two months ago and the wouldn't take it.

they sold my cousin a gallardo spyder that had been wrecked.... and there was no way they could have missed it....

he found out when he was trading in the gallardo for a mclaren..... deal was already done, so I guess he lucked out....

Not good...what happened in the end with that?!

they also have a Squadra Corsa.....

Funny you say that...it's up at $149,999 on ebay.

agreed, I tried to get over it, but couldn't and went with the STS.....

Squadra bumpers are absolutely fcuking hideous!

he found out when he was trading in the gallardo for a mclaren..... deal was already done, so I guess he lucked out....

That sucks. You would hope that sort of thing would turn up on Carfax.

I would bet the egear snap will show its been driven easily. The Carfax looks clean, probably image drivers. None of the owners look like leases. If I were in the market for an 08 SL I would check it out.

I think LoD is great. I have done a double deals with them and they have treated me well. John Hrad has been there forever and has a great reputation.

Here is my 2013 Gallardo Superleggera Edizone Techna Rosso Efesto with no stripe. 2500 miles

Um ok, zero fucks given. This is about the MKI.

Anyway, that SL they have had a long time and the price hasn't really dropped that much. It's had a few owners and been to Hawaii and back in it's travels.

Josh, if you have any questions about the SL, reach out to Ron or Brad at JN Exotics, here in Hawaii. Both are pretty knowledgeable and I'm sure would give you any info that they could on the car.

Ron's email: [email protected]

Hey Brit ,

If you need me to go look at this car for you , I am not far from LOD and can certainly do it with ease.

And as kev99sv mentioned , John Hrad has been there forever.. I have purchased two cars from him and

would buy another without hesitation .

Hey Brit ,

If you need me to go look at this car for you , I am not far from LOD and can certainly do it with ease.

And as kev99sv mentioned , John Hrad has been there forever.. I have purchased two cars from him and

would buy another without hesitation .

That's very kind - i may take you up on that! I'm in the US in a few weeks so will see how things lay when i get there.

That's very kind - i may take you up on that! I'm in the US in a few weeks so will see how things lay when i get there.

No worries at all

Just PM me if needed!

Shaddup cuntface.

:lol2: