Skateboarder puts his kid on SL hood

Mattyrae

Not trying to stereotype-cast here but can someone please give me a run down on this skateboard/longboard culture please?

It seems like the majority (by 98%) of skateboarders are complete douchebags; love to create civil disobedience, cause chaos, has a big F U attitude (even though they can't really afford to be actually doing it) and stand mighty proud of their wrong-doing. I realize there is this hot rebel young blood thing but it seems the reverse is true: the older these skateboarders get, the more of a jackass they become. Case in point here: you have a problem with someone's parking? No need to be a total ass about it, forced your kid to be an accomplice and ruin someone's ride.

There was nothing wrong with how he parked....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was nothing wrong with how he parked....

Not saying the driver is wrong at all but the skateboarder thought so. So what's the deal with these skateboarders' renegade mindset then? I've come across a few (fortunately, nothing personal or car-related) and they simply are thugs and douche-bags.

At least an apology was issued.

Probably more than could have been expected from him.

Apology is just bullshit to slow down the flames, he apparently didn't realize that fcuking with people that have loads of disposable income and vast connections wouldn't be a wise idea.

At least an apology was issued.

Probably more than could have been expected from him.

He apologized because he was scared shitless...everyone who's online knows his name, the name of his wife, his address and work info...I'd be backtracking too if I was in his shoes....oh wait, I WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING THAT MORONIC in the first place. One word for Jaxin Hall: DUMBASS.

I saw red reading this thread and seeing that picture...

What an absolute POS. I am GLAD they are making this moron famous and I hope they aren't done with him. It disgusted me to read the part of his apology where he claims he "cleaned his daughters shoes off before putting her up there to make sure she wouldn't scratch it" and then "carefully took her down before checking for scratches/damage again". :jackoff:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I'm sure you did. Right after you left the owner a written apology on the windshield with a blank check in case the front bonnet needed to be repainted. I'm sure he was that careful. :rolleyes:

I still get mad thinking of that old moron James Jeppe (or James Andrew Jeppe) years ago, the POS in Southlake, TX who was going around randomly keying Hummers because he was frustrated with his own miserable life. Then when he got caught (after lying about it), he claimed how sorry he was and that he didn't mean anything by it. :jackoff:

Vandalism INFURIATES me. Like I said I hope the internet lets this guy (and James Jeppe) live on in infamy, so that years from now if someone googles their name, they will know just how much of an as$hole they really were.

He apologized because he was scared shitless...everyone who's online knows his name, the name of his wife, his address and work info...I'd be backtracking too if I was in his shoes....oh wait, I WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING THAT MORONIC in the first place. One word for Jaxin Hall: DUMBASS.

Agreed!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

fcuk this entitled moron

Hmmmm

Jaxin's friend? Cat got your tongue?

Jaxin's similarly DUMBASS friends are going around FB trying to erase all mention of his antics. My thoughts to Jaxin and his stupid, classless, low life friends: if you're such a big man and you think it's alright to vandalize other people's property and brag about it, no less, then put on your big boy panties, and take the heat that comes your way, because of your actions. This shit is not going away, buddy. Ever. It's called THE INTERNET. Forever and ever, people will know how stupid you are :)

What a piece of shit. People like that should apologize to the rest of society for spending all the years they've lived wasting oxygen that the rest of us could use instead. Waste of space.

Joqu got his 5 posts and immediatly sent out fishing pms to two members...

Hes gone.

Joqu got his 5 posts and immediatly sent out fishing pms to two members...

Hes gone.

So there's not a million dollars laying around in an offshore bank from a prince who just wants to share it with me?

:icon_sad:

We need to bring back the draft. It would 1. Drill some respect into some of these losers. 2. Kill off a lot of them. And 3. Make the ones who are still around worthy of their attitudes.

I vote for #2. I can't wait 'til the day America adapting "eye for an eye" type of punishment.

I vote for #2. I can't wait 'til the day America adapting "eye for an eye" type of punishment.

But this guy doesn't have a Lambo we can all jump on :icon_mrgreen:

But this guy doesn't have a Lambo we can all jump on :icon_mrgreen:

Something with equal value to a Lambo. We can all jump on his house roof :icon_mrgreen:

This pisses me off. I even get mad when I see people leaning on a car that is not theirs, even if it is a clunker. It doesn't matter if it is a car or a bicycle or anything. If it isn't yours DO NOT TOUCH IT. It is just respect. The other issue is people like this never have any repercussion for their actions. I say Roman's famous line "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" about 10 times a day.

Well , it wasn't a skateboarders kid that jumped onto my hood last night.. it was something much cuter (lucky for this little girl , I am a fan of cats)

I was standing near the car while checking on my grandpa's property and woop.. instant cat attack!

20160427_191506%20Small_zpsrws4y05y.jpg

Btw , this kitty is a "Polydactyl" .. .Any of you ever seen one before?

Check out the feet:

20160427_191533%20Small_zps1kf8rwwl.jpg

20160427_191538%20Small_zpsapc2np3v.jpg