Anyone Live In Maine?

Sudesh

Just wondering if anyone on here lives in Maine New England? Thinking of packing up moving out to there. Looks like a very nice place and my type of place to live. I'm single so nothing to tie me down here. Can't take the Diablo though lol or my other rides or ATVs and SKI. So all will be going. Maybe I could just some work for Diablo owners lol.

Come to Western NY! (not western NYC- but actually the west side of the state)

Its absolutely beautiful here. We are on an economic upswing, houses are relatively inexpensive, the food is second to none... you just have to deal with some nonsense laws.. Why cant you bring the diablo?

Don't mind the cold, I'm from Ireland so next worst place is North Pole lol. Yes correct on importing RHD car.......Plus driving car in LHD country doesn't really appeal to me. I may not buy a Diablo when I'm out there anyway, I have a real itch for a Zonda now.

Don't mind the cold, I'm from Ireland so next worst place is North Pole lol. Yes correct on importing RHD car.......Plus driving car in LHD country doesn't really appeal to me. I may not buy a Diablo when I'm out there anyway, I have a real itch for a Zonda now.

Zonda's are not street legal in the US.

I lived in LA for 3 months, too fast past psed for me a tad on the fake side from what I'm used too. I also lived in Bruni when I was a teen. My best friends dad worked there and had a home on the shore line and all I remember [from my current brain illness is] us having dinner on the beach or the porch of his home...... Loved it.

Oh Feck me!!! Me! Why?? Emissions?

Zonda's are not street legal in the US.

Oh Feck me!!! Me! Why?? Emissions?

I think safety but I'm not sure. You should also consider the very Northern California and Oregon coasts too.