I am sad for our future...

el_chorizo

Castor Troy,

I 100% agree with you. Good points. Most people on celebrity apprentice love hi. I look forward to Donald Trump being president.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I am never getting involved in conversations about politics and religion LOL

I tried to stop you. :eusa_naughty:

:lol2:

I found this picture of wheels:

02eb0f7422d2b8e01aee4f5692abf76a.jpg

Damn, I am never getting involved in conversations about politics and religion LOL

Shit disturber :icon_thumleft:

Refer to the first sentence on post #98.

What makes him a "thoroughly disgusting human being"? He has employed thousands of people. Not one person has come forward to tell us what a monster he is. NOT ONE. ZERO. NADA. ZIP. Not even any ex employees have anything bad to say.

Women all claim he hates them and he's against them. But he has an endless string of female executives. All of which have had nothing but good things to say about them.

Kids are normally a reflection of their parents. If Trump is this horrible, racist monster, then why did his kids turn out to be respectable adults? They should have turned out to be drug addict disease spreading DJs like Paris Hilton. Shouldn't they have learned from racist, woman hating dad to be a monster like him? Looks to me like they were raised very well by someone who taught them well. And it was not Ivana.

His kids are good people. His female employees saying nothing but good things about him. His minority employees saying nothing but good about him. Looks to me like people who have never met him and don't know him are the only ones who have bad things to say about him.

Here's a video from one of this BLACK FEMALE EXECUTIVES. Again...has nothing to say but good things about Trump and family.

I think he's just a pissed of rich guy who's tired of the way things are headed and he's not afraid to say it because he's not a career politician and has nothing to loose by speaking about what most Americans are thinking about.

Obama standing up on a podium and making excuses for criminals and blaming the police.....THAT man is a disgusting human being. The worst thing Trump has said is that Rosie ODonnell is a "fat pig". And she is.

Oh let's see. Just off the top of my head:

He physically mocked a disabled reporter. I'd call that pretty disgusting. In fact, I'd be horrified if my 8 year old kid did it, and he would never forget what happened next.

He claimed he has a big schlong during a Presidential debate.

He claimed a well known female reporter was unfair to him and implied it was because she was having her period.

He made fun of the looks of one of his opponents' wives.

He made fun of the looks of his only female opponent.

He claimed the Bush administration knowingly lied about Iraqi WMD's to get us into the war in Iraq.

He suggested Cruz's father may have been associated with Oswald prior to the Kennedy assassination.

He said John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured (I wonder how Trump would have held up during those years McCain was tortured?).

He defended Putin and when asked about Putin having journalists and political enemies killed replied "Our country does plenty of killing also."

He bragged about having affairs with married women.

He's being sued for fraud by people who enrolled in Trump "University," based on numerous allegedly false representations about the "program."

I'm sure I can come up with many more examples, but if you're a Trump supporter I doubt they will make any difference. You're either ok with anything that may come out of his mouth, or you're disgusted by much of it. I'm the latter.

Don't care about politics but I am wondering how much of this is true about Trump:

Shit, ok, so we are all good with NY values now? I gotta call the print shop and have a sign altered.

He physically mocked a disabled reporter. I'd call that pretty disgusting. In fact, I'd be horrified if my 8 year old kid did it, and he would never forget what happened next.

He claimed a well known female reporter was unfair to him and implied it was because she was having her period.

He claimed the Bush administration knowingly lied about Iraqi WMD's to get us into the war in Iraq.

He suggested Cruz's father may have been associated with Oswald prior to the Kennedy assassination.

He said John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured (I wonder how Trump would have held up during those years McCain was tortured?).

He defended Putin and when asked about Putin having journalists and political enemies killed replied "Our country does plenty of killing also."

He's being sued for fraud by people who enrolled in Trump "University," based on numerous allegedly false representations about the "program."

I'm sure I can come up with many more examples, but if you're a Trump supporter I doubt they will make any difference. You're either ok with anything that may come out of his mouth, or you're disgusted by much of it. I'm the latter.

Nice to see someone else who doesn't fall to the "cult of personality" that plagues the Trump zombies. Hell, that's even a short list and doesn't even begin to cover his inconsistencies and/or flip flops and his financial support and contributions to suspect political candidates.

Nice to see someone else who doesn't fall to the "cult of personality" that plagues the Trump zombies. Hell, that's even a short list and doesn't even begin to cover his inconsistencies and/or flip flops and his financial support and contributions to suspect political candidates.

What about all of Obama's flip flops and lies.... Oooops.

Grow a pair, bud.

This is hardball, snowflake.

Grow a pair, bud.

This is hardball, snowflake.

Really most of those are true.

But

Show me an American politician without skeletons in their closet, who is not in donor's pockets, who isn't opinionated, who isn't a hippocrite, who doesn't pander.

Please show me one.

Just think. America.

Landed on the moon. One of the world's leading economies. Some of the most prestigious schools in the world.

And Hilary and Trump are your two options on a voting card?

Just think. America.

Landed on the moon. One of the world's leading economies. Some of the most prestigious schools in the world.

WHEELS: 1 MORE fcuking IRRITATING POST AND YOU ARE GONE FOREVER. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS.

I give him 3-4 days max. He just can't help himself

What about all of Obama's flip flops and lies.... Oooops.

BHO and Trump are cut from the same cloth. Both narcissistic and pathological liars. But I didn't mention BHO. Yes, he is a flip flopper, liar and a horrible CIC. But Im not sure what the point of that was. No one said O wasn't any of those things...

Just think. America.

And this guy just might be on your card soon.

post-251-1462537687.jpg

BHO and Trump are cut from the same cloth. Both narcissistic and pathological liars. But I didn't mention BHO. Yes, he is a flip flopper, liar and a horrible CIC. But Im not sure what the point of that was. No one said O wasn't any of those things...

Yep. You gotta love the Trumpbots' response to any criticism of him. They can't defend what he says, so it's always "What about Obama?" or "What about Hillary?" as if criticizing Trump means you support one or both of them. And the great irony is that by nominating Trump they have ensured Hillary's election, as he is likely the only candidate she can beat. You can bet your life they'll blame everyone but themselves or Trump for his defeat though.

Yep. You gotta love the Trumpbots' response to any criticism of him. They can't defend what he says, so it's always "What about Obama?" or "What about Hillary?" as if criticizing Trump means you support one or both of them. And the great irony is that by nominating Trump they have ensured Hillary's election, as he is likely the only candidate she can beat. You can bet your life they'll blame everyone but themselves or Trump for his defeat though.

Bro....It's ok to be angry and feel humiliated.

We understand your frustration about future President Trump.

Isn't that the strategy BHO used for his entire first term? Everything was Bush's fault. Liberals and the MSM never allowed criticism of him, if you said anything negative the only response was "YOU'RE RACIST," as if disagreeing with BHO campaign for office meant you were a slave owning confederate flag waving sister humper.

Once again, we are left picking the lesser of two evils, and as many flaws I see with Trump, I would rather have Blow Job Bill back in office before we let his wife anywhere near the White House.

Why would I feel humiliated? I'm happy to tell anyone who wants to know I voted for Cruz in the primary, and not the guy who tried to get Hillary elected President in 2008, and who wants to make sure everyone has health insurance and the government pays for it. President Trump may (and I emphasize may) be a better option than President Clinton, but it's not going to happen. Just make sure and own your role in electing her by nominating the one person in a 17 person field that she can beat.

Isn't that the strategy BHO used for his entire first term? Everything was Bush's fault. Liberals and the MSM never allowed criticism of him, if you said anything negative the only response was "YOU'RE RACIST," as if disagreeing with BHO campaign for office meant you were a slave owning confederate flag waving sister humper.

Once again, we are left picking the lesser of two evils, and as many flaws I see with Trump, I would rather have Blow Job Bill back in office before we let his wife anywhere near the White House.

The MSM is always going to put their thumb on the scale for the Dems when it matters. And yes, this is a clear lesser of two evils election, but fortunately I live in a state that the GOP would carry if it nominated Charles Manson, so I don't have to struggle with it. I do think the Libertarian candidate will get considerably more votes than usual, unless a credible Republican runs as a third-party candidate.

Don't take it personally, but your responses have as much substance as a Trump speech. Avoiding the subject and just talking in platitudes.

Consider that less than half of the Republican Party voted for Trump. I believe it was less than 40%, of the party he will presumptively represent don't support him. Which means at best, 60% won't vote for him. So he alienates the majority of "his party" and since he polls HORRIBLY against Hillary it'll be an easy win for her in 2016.

Even if he does win (there is the possibility) he's no different than what we've had for the past 8+ years of crony-capitalists that are only in it for themselves and abusing the system for personal advantage.

Make sure you educate yourself on the issues, and your candidates positions and the related subject matter. We're here to help. :icon_thumleft: