His / Hers

Luxeous

So my son was born just over a week ago and things have been absolutely amazing. Car wise we found our current daily drivers weren't going to easily fit a car seat so we started looking at SUVs - Porsche Cayenne Turbos and GTS, Audi Q7 Prestige, Escalade Premium, Mercedes GL, Range Rover Supercharged. Then I came across the Range Rover Supercharged LWB. Seriously I don't think there is a car that's easier to put the baby seat in than this, not to mention my family is all tall so the leg room is perfect.

The day I bought the car I ordered the stock Autobiography design wheels in 24" black, along with the black pack grill. I then had our wrap guy come over with a few books of colors and we matched it as close as possible to my Murci. The range of color on Monterey blue is bonkers but I am very pleased with how everything turned out.

Added a set of HRE P104s to my car which set it off perfectly, I told my wife it was 'my push present' lol.

Here's a few pictures with no filter so you can see how it all looks. I'm stoked!

2blue1.jpg

2blue2.jpg

2blue3.jpg

2blue4.jpg

2blue5.jpg

Thanks guys! Being a dad is unreal, so incredibly grateful he's healthy and happy.

DosDiablosAzules - those are stunning! Hope to have a MB collection like that someday. For now this is my second one :)

IMG_5594.jpg

Congrats on the little one :eusa_dance:

And the cars are pretty sweet as well :icon_super:

I'll be needing this type of Monterey Blue in my life soon :icon_mrgreen:

post-8919-1462215702_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the baby! Great wrap too. Isn't the LWB awesome? The rear doors seem like they're 3ft wide!

Thanks guys!

05LSV - Yep the LWB is seriously epic. I'm 6'6" and my brothers (6'5" and 6'7") would rather sit behind me than up front. They keep referring to me as "Chauffeur" now as well haha.

ViperGTSTT - appreciate the offer man but I don't think I'll ever sell. This was a dream car for me since I first moved to LA years ago and I keep it parked next to me in my office when I'm not driving it lol. The color we found that matched most closely to MB is 3M's Cosmic Blue. In some lights it will look super similar but it tends to be on the darker side of the spectrum that MB will hit. Almost has a bit of an ultraviolet look to it.

To keep the MB love going, here's a few more photos Ted7 got of us at the show the other day. He does his best to get a shot of me sticking my head out the top to back up at every show, cracks me up.

TED_7216.jpg

IMG_7219.jpg

TED_7189.jpg

TED_7185.jpg

IMG_7226.jpg

That looks great, they offer a similar color on the SVR but not on the full size. If this was a factory color they would probably sell the hell out of it.