My 2017 Ford GT Application Video...

FikseSTS

I imagine my chances are slim with only a few hundred cars, but I would appreicate help with shares, likes and comments in on video....

thanks!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Video. Good luck.

I think you're underestimating your chances. :icon_thumleft: Good luck!

:iamwithstupid:

Best of luck and keep us posted please.

Best of luck. Agree with the above. I can't think of many people who have more of an online presence! I'm hoping there end up being a few owners on here!

If you don't deserve an allocation, I don't know who does. You are the epitome of a worthy slot. Best of luck! What color would you choose?

Ford would be dumb not to pick you. It's ONE thing to make amazing cars, but it would be stupid to pass up great publicity and viral opportunities that cost them nothing. best of luck!

I'm pretty sure you'll get one. That was a great and compelling video. From what I can gather, that's exactly what they are looking for.

You're in good shape so I have to ask, is your right arm twice the size of your left (or is it a weird camera distortion)? :-)

Great video! - I'm about to post my video on my channel tomorrow. I can't wait to see one on the road as well - it's going to be drop dead gorgeous.

liked.

good luck.

When i clicked on the video i wasn't sure what to expect.

After watching it, I agree with the group. You seem like a shoe-in for an allocation.

You're in good shape so I have to ask, is your right arm twice the size of your left (or is it a weird camera distortion)? :-)

He obviously has a dedicated masturbatorium, duh! :)

I imagine my chances are slim with only a few hundred cars, but I would appreicate help with shares, likes and comments in on video....

thanks!

Great Video. Thanks for sharing.

Good luck, sir!

hah, that looks weird after looking closer.... I was using a wide angle lens to get the camera close to me for better audio, that combined with the angle did that.... BTW, I'm left handed! :)

thanks everyone, we'll see in 90 days or so!

He obviously has a dedicated masturbatorium, duh! :)

After seeing the video I want to sell you a gt, and Sonny apparently wants to hump you.

Supported. Also there is big chance of Ford wanting to hump with you. Good luck!

After seeing the video I want to sell you a gt, and Sonny apparently wants to hump you.

:iamwithstupid: Hilarious.