LP640 seats can be made super comfy!!

sonnythebull

Neat. Did you purchase one and try it? I suppose the entire cushion fits within the bolsters? It says 9cm width, so just wondering. I purchased something similar to sit on since I am only about 5'5", but ended up just using a small couch throw cushion as it fit better between the bolsters.

Neat. Did you purchase one and try it? I suppose the entire cushion fits within the bolsters? It says 9cm width, so just wondering. I purchased something similar to sit on since I am only about 5'5", but ended up just using a small couch throw cushion as it fit better between the bolsters.

I bought them and they fit and feel perfect

Lumbar support is always an issue for me. That's pretty cool that you found then and they look like the mesh with the interior well!

Lumbar support is always an issue for me. That's pretty cool that you found then and they look like the mesh with the interior well!

I agree...I'm genuinely surprised how well it fits the interior!!

It matches well, but I'm wondering about how thick it is? Are you tall -- or, stated another way, do you find your legroom more cramped from it pushing your hips further forward? I know you said it fits perfectly -- but is that just how it is between the bolsters?

It matches well, but I'm wondering about how thick it is? Are you tall -- or, stated another way, do you find your legroom more cramped from it pushing your hips further forward? I know you said it fits perfectly -- but is that just how it is between the bolsters?

I'm six foot 1 and my knees were bent before anyway. The comfort far outweighs the little extra loss of legroom

Don't overlook the option of going to a local auto upholsterer to custom make a cushion that perfectly matches the leather and stitching and meets your specific requirements perfectly. It will look a lot better that a couch cushion and not coat a lot.

Don't overlook the option of going to a local auto upholsterer to custom make a cushion that perfectly matches the leather and stitching and meets your specific requirements perfectly. It will look a lot better that a couch cushion and not coat a lot.

Good idea, thanks. An all green Q-Citura seat piece would be good for me. 2" additional height is just about right. I agree, the couch cushion is a bit funky, although only my butt has been seeing it lately.

Oh snap! That things is awesome! I was going to try and find a foam piece for my 640. Taking on a long rally in July and my back wont be happy.

Oh snap! That things is awesome! I was going to try and find a foam piece for my 640. Taking on a long rally in July and my back wont be happy.

It makes it so much better you will be very happy

I bought them and they fit and feel perfect

Great. The pillow looks attractive and subtle.

I have ordered the item as well. :)

• 3 weeks later...

A brand new pillow was delivered to me yesterday. Honestly this product exceeded my expectation. The item is really fancy and useful. Some pictures are attached. :icon_thumleft:

post-208245-1465624996_thumb.jpg

post-208245-1465625016_thumb.jpg

post-208245-1465625041_thumb.jpg

post-208245-1465625059_thumb.jpg

post-208245-1465625218_thumb.jpg