Possible to go rwd on aventador?

SXN

Was wondering if I could convert the aventador to rwd just like my old murci.

Has anyone done this or is it impossible to do?

Yes, the Oakley Design Aventador LP760-2 has a rear wheel drive conversion, but that was a limited edition, only 5 made, and all of them are sold.

You could contact John Oakley and ask if they can do a 'stand-alone' RWD conversion.

Very true. The RWD cars they "made" I believe were limited to 7.

If oakley designs has made a rwd Aventador that doesn't have serious issues, i'll eat my hat.

They claimed this for one they borrowed for testing from my mate, they also paid him, publicity stunt nothing more, it never happened, just the badges. They could have done it since then but i highly doubt it.

If you google John Oakley and his past i would not give him any money, i have hard of several people from very credible sources that have never seen theirs again, he's got a terrible name on the Supercar scene in his home country.

Claims he's was a Porsche factory racing driver............or maybe not!

Anyone considering doing any business with him make sure you do your due diligence first.

If oakley designs has made a rwd Aventador that doesn't have serious issues, i'll eat my hat.

They claimed this for one they borrowed for testing from my mate, they also paid him, publicity stunt nothing more, it never happened, just the badges. They could have done it since then but i highly doubt it.

Any idea what happened with their Aventador LP760 Spyder they 'showed' before the factory released the Aventador Roadster ? Never heard or seen anything valid about that one in the end.