Went to the Indy 500.

Roman

And saw something called skrillex. Although I have no idea what that means.

Pics and vids incoming.

And saw something called skrillex. Although I have no idea what that means.

Pics and vids incoming.

Worst possible ending. Gamble on gas mileage. Winners last lap was 179 mph. He could have been passed on the Autobarn. Teams that have no chance to "win" pull that shit and 99 percent of the time it doesn't work. He drove a clean race, shame Helio took out TB and HR on a pit stop.

Worst possible ending. Gamble on gas mileage. Winners last lap was 179 mph. He could have been passed on the Autobarn. Teams that have no chance to "win" pull that shit and 99 percent of the time it doesn't work. He drove a clean race, shame Helio took out TB and HR on a pit stop.

That DhL car was fast as hell. I mean noticibly faster than every other car. Pit row nightmare. And yeah. Winner coasted to a stop in front of us

Well there is all the evidence you will need for a complete refund including airfare, hotel and any other costs incurred.

Well there is all the evidence you will need for a complete refund including airfare, hotel and any other costs incurred.

SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I paid NOTHING... Tickets - general admission: $45. Admission to miller lite turn 4 Party Deck and VIP Parking, which included free pizza, three free beers, free water all day, live band, beach vollyball/ beer pong and cornhole with the miller lite girls: Not For Sale- Invite Only. Admission to "The Snake Pit": $85. My only expense was the hotel room and dinner..

WE HAD A MOTHERFUCKING BLAST!!!!!!!!

Thank you "Mister Green"....

IMG_4841.JPG

And for some reason, the people of indianapolis are big fans of Flash Gordon...

IMG_4887.JPG

Big Shoutout to "Mr. Green" for the invite.... Our dinner after is the stuff of legend.

After 36 years of watching on TV I finally decided to go. After the last few years of close finishes this years was a letdown. Still had a fantastic time taking my dad though. If only I had known Roman was there!

After 36 years of watching on TV I finally decided to go. After the last few years of close finishes this years was a letdown. Still had a fantastic time taking my dad though. If only I had known Roman was there!

DUUUUUUUDE!!!! Seriously?

DUUUUUUUDE!!!! Seriously?

Seriously! Took me 36 years to actually go. I regret not doing it sooner. Had a blast and definately will be going back.

21 years straight for me. I'll be going again next year. The party is getting bigger and bigger every year. This year was insane.

21 years straight for me. I'll be going again next year. The party is getting bigger and bigger every year. This year was insane.

Dude... Why didnt we get together? There were only 364,998 other people there!

Looks like a blast and it sounds like we need a PIT road trip when I am back in the States!

RD...rotate phone 90 degrees and then record video!