Taking down one of the fastest VIPER in florida

Motion35

I just got my car back from ugr . Im so happy this car is on point . For the last 5 months all ive been hearing is how fast this viper is with a 700 shot of nitrous he dead hooks and get out on everybody by the time u spool the guy gets to 160 and race is over .. they been calling me out and I finally showed them what a lambo from ugr is all about ...click the link and see

Nice kill , Er.. I mean Slaughter

Maybe next time turn down the boost control a couple of clicks so it last a bit longer... :D

He even try to steal the hit ..

Yes he spraying 400. On a progressive and another 300 on top of that.

That car has no mile hour but major acceleration ...

Never seen an ice - water reservoir in action before - interesting. I actually had to look it up!

Did you hand him his pride back at the parking lot...

Great run...

I wish there were fast cars in my part of Mexico.... I have nobody to play with.

Mike

He even try to steal the hit ..

Yes he spraying 400. On a progressive and another 300 on top of that.

That car has no mile hour but major acceleration ...

That is a serious amount of nitrous. I've seen these new gen Vipers on just a 250 shot wet hit and they are damn fast. Lots of torque and traction in these. Impressive how you made it look like it was standing still and just continued to pull.

I just got my car back from ugr . Im so happy this car is on point . For the last 5 months all ive been hearing is how fast this viper is with a 700 shot of nitrous he dead hooks and get out on everybody by the time u spool the guy gets to 160 and race is over .. they been calling me out and I finally showed them what a lambo from ugr is all about ...click the link and see

It is absolutely Gorgeous. UGR is a brand number ONE.

Thanks for sharing this nice video.

Yes that viper is bad ass for what it is . The viper is a torque monster . I heard there back at dyno with now an 900 shot its going to go boomm real soon .

I introduced them to the sound of underground I wish I could edit it in wright in when I drop the bomb on his ass. u guys don't understand I was the underdog in this race lol

they have been talking smack for 5 months taking every ones money down here the driver is known for jumping the start and not bothering to race u again if u chase it a race and takes your money .

I parked his assss

Good kill ... The viper looked really nice