Muhammad Ali won't be getting his bike back.

IanMan

Damn the thread title sucks. Rip

There. Changed it. I always love the story of his stolen bicycle. The guy was a warrior.

A true Legend. RIP.

A classic story:

That led to:

maxresdefault.jpg

The more I think about it the more I am happy he has passed away.

I know on the face of it that is a horrible thing to say about the man of the last century.

Everytime I saw video or pics of him battling Parkinson's disease I felt awful. A winner who cannot win that battle. His humour and mind were still there* but the athlete we cannot help but know and love was ebbing away. Now we don't get to see those sad videos, we get to see the amazing boxing, the outstanding showman, the man the world idolised. RIP

* a family friend had Parkinson's and he was hands down the funniest person I have ever met.

The more I think about it the more I am happy he has passed away.

I know on the face of it that is a horrible thing to say about the man of the last century.

Everytime I saw video or pics of him battling Parkinson's disease I felt awful. A winner who cannot win that battle. His humour and mind were still there* but the athlete we cannot help but know and love was ebbing away. Now we don't get to see those sad videos, we get to see the amazing boxing, the outstanding showman, the man the world idolised. RIP

* a family friend had Parkinson's and he was hands down the funniest person I have ever met.

I thought the same thing. RIP to the champ.