Anybody going to the factory

Roman

So. My buddy has this belt. And supposedly it's only available at the factory. Daddy wants one. Preferably in a size extra fat -waist 38". (36-42us).

Help a bro out.

image.jpeg

I will be doing my Ad Personam at the factory tomorrow (literally Monday June 5th). Do you want me to buy the belt? PM me offline, and let's arrange.

do they have anything special for owners?

Not that I could tell. When I last went, and was a Diablo SV owner, they treated me just like any other tourist.

Others on the forum might have had a different experience, though.

Most of the time there is not too much special going on for owners that visit ... might be different if you pull up into the parking lot in a Veneno :icon_mrgreen:

If you visit during an event things change considerably ... than you are treated as a VIP, that's for sure.

do they have anything special for owners?

My dealer set up some "special stuff" because of being an owner. It always seems hit or miss whether owners get treated differently or not.

My dealer set up some "special stuff" because of being an owner. It always seems hit or miss whether owners get treated differently or not.

I'm asking my dealer tomorrow!