Huracan Clutch Life

NRG x Lambo

hey guys,

is there a way to check clutch life and wear on a huracan? is it as simple as the older e-gear snap? someone said it can't be done on the new huracan dual clutch setup. is this true? i know with mclarens, they tout that the clutch should outlive the length of ownership because of their dual clutch setup. is this true for huracan? thanks!

hey guys,

is there a way to check clutch life and wear on a huracan? is it as simple as the older e-gear snap? someone said it can't be done on the new huracan dual clutch setup. is this true? i know with mclarens, they tout that the clutch should outlive the length of ownership because of their dual clutch setup. is this true for huracan? thanks!

The clutch's will last a very very very long time.

I am not sure if you can check the clutch volume index with a scan tool or not... I am sure you can in some manner.

However, they do not work like an E-Gear. That was an actual manual transmission style disc. The new ones are more like frictions found inside of an automatic.

Mike

You don't need to check that clutch, this is a totally different beast. How many miles on the car?

You don't need to check that clutch, this is a totally different beast. How many miles on the car?

only 2000. but just wanted to see what you guys thought in case first owner some how toasted it due to driver error.

only 2000. but just wanted to see what you guys thought in case first owner some how toasted it due to driver error.

Honestly don't think that is possible. The dual clutch box is a totally different animal. Good luck with it if you buy one!

• 2 weeks later...
No there is no clutch wear reading for the Huracan.

Will the launch mode kill the clutch after a few goes or can you do multiple launches without impact on the clutch?

Early days but what is the expected life of a Huracan clutch that is driven as it should be (not beaten on but not babied)?