Anyone need a new table?

BLK85

• 2 months later...
Noooo, I was so excited.

Anyone know of anything similar out there?

A glass can be put on any engine. Just make ur own

In law school I made one out of a dead Subaru motor. It wasn't the cheapest thing in the world to build and it was time consuming, but was fairly easy to do.

DSCN3830.jpg

Noooo, I was so excited.

Anyone know of anything similar out there?

Come on brother...we make better ones than almost anyone...maybe I'm biased lol.

Here are 2 different gallardo v10 motors we did with cables so they are in mid air!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don't do this for a living but me and my best friend like doing cool car stuff. If anyone wants one, we sell them for $10k-$15k if we have a blown block available.

Come on brother...we make better ones than almost anyone...maybe I'm biased lol.

Here are 2 different gallardo v10 motors we did with cables so they are in mid air!

I don't do this for a living but me and my best friend like doing cool car stuff. If anyone wants one, we sell them for $10k-$15k if we have a blown block available.

:notworthy:

I saw this table and it came out great!

if anyone knows of a lambo block I can purchase please pm me. any lambo motor is fine for me!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That looks insane!!!