dashboard removal

alan7407

Has anyone removed the dash from their Murcie ???

How hard is it to do ??

I remember reading a thread where someone mentioned taking the dash out. No details were given, I just remember them saying it was a PIA.

It really doesn't look as bad as doing it on other some cars, because some cars like the Esprit are built around their dashes. I bet the screws underneath the dash aren't fun to access.

Once you remove the cluster (remove steering column and two twist knobs under cluster and the entire cluster/hood comes off) and remove the radio/hvac you can see almost the entire internals of the dash.

Has anyone removed the dash from their Murcie ???

How hard is it to do ??

So are you going to try it? Or have you done it already?

So are you going to try it? Or have you done it already?

I need to do it so I can replace the passenger pillar piece. It won't come away from the dash.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone here can remind me we @ ABCDieselZ will be pulling the dash in my murcie here in the next few months to have the full interior sent out for re wrap and custom upholstery. We just did two Gallardos and I should have taken photos. It's not bad at all. Just nuts and bolts. Pay attention and remember where they go. :) Someone remind me in a few months and I'll do a how to article w/ video and or pictures. :)

Jason

CEO

ABCDieselZ.com

If anyone here can remind me we @ ABCDieselZ will be pulling the dash in my murcie here in the next few months to have the full interior sent out for re wrap and custom upholstery. We just did two Gallardos and I should have taken photos. It's not bad at all. Just nuts and bolts. Pay attention and remember where they go. :) Someone remind me in a few months and I'll do a how to article w/ video and or pictures. :)

Jason

CEO

ABCDieselZ.com

I'll remind you!

Thanks in advance!