Another Lamborghini friend has past, Michael Leming

Andrew R.

I received news this morning from a friend that Michael Leming past away in an accident in Norway yesterday. I am sure a few of you guys knew him in person or from his posts on here.

https://www.lamborghiniclubamerica.com/memb...michael-leming/

May his soul rest in peace.

Photo of Michael in July 2007 with Valentino Balboni at Lamborghini Troy.

Michael_with_Valentino_july_2007.jpg

Very sad to hear. RIP. Looks like, from his bio, that he lived a very full life.

I met Michael once when I was in Utah for an event. Rob, Michael, Dallin and I ended up parting until I had to leave for the airport at 5AM. What a genuine man he was, always living life to the fullest.

Ill never forget that night and laughs we had

RIP Michael

I saw this last night. Mike died doing what he loved and died exactly how one would have expected. He was the most solid guy. At 53 he was still too young for us to lose.

A few years back a nurse I knew has a son who was was graduating from college and wanted an internship w Nike but couldn't get a foot in the door. I knew he was a good student from a good family. I called Mike and THE NEXT DAY Nike recruiting was interviewing the kid. This was the love of Mike.

He was also an alpine rescuer and saved several people off of Mt. Hood. He was part of the famous rescue where the heli got flipped over and the rotor almost dismembered him.

He will be greatly missed.

Damn, terrible to hear! Met him in Vegas in 09 and I had just said Happy Birthday to him on FB the other day and he commented back. Very sad but glad he was doing what he loved.

I met Michael once when I was in Utah for an event. Rob, Michael, Dallin and I ended up parting until I had to leave for the airport at 5AM. What a genuine man he was, always living life to the fullest.

Ill never forget that night and laughs we had

RIP Michael

I saw this last night. Mike died doing what he loved and died exactly how one would have expected. He was the most solid guy. At 53 he was still too young for us to lose.

A few years back a nurse I knew has a son who was was graduating from college and wanted an internship w Nike but couldn't get a foot in the door. I knew he was a good student from a good family. I called Mike and THE NEXT DAY Nike recruiting was interviewing the kid. This was the love of Mike.

He was also an alpine rescuer and saved several people off of Mt. Hood. He was part of the famous rescue where the heli got flipped over and the rotor almost dismembered him.

He will be greatly missed.

Damn, terrible to hear! Met him in Vegas in 09 and I had just said Happy Birthday to him on FB the other day and he commented back. Very sad but glad he was doing what he loved.

He was the best kind of friend. Each time we got together I don't think I've known a more genuine, interesting, kind, loving friend. He was the James Bond of Portland. I'm glad so many of us got to know him and experience his friendship, even If it was for a short time

post-60315-1466968605_thumb.jpg

post-60315-1466968750_thumb.jpg

post-60315-1466968791_thumb.jpg

So sad to hear this, but he touched a lot of people's lives in a positive way. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad to hear...RIP to him. :( So sorry for his friends/family on here and elsewhere that knew him in real life, seems like a great guy.