Sending a car from Kuwait ?

MKS

LMAO ... It's not Taylor. It's Jonny Football

No idea who that is. But I didn't even start shit, it was mckinsey. If I was really DP, would I tell MKS to go to UGR because they have more testing with the DCT and overalls more experience? I told him what stage is best for his goal and I even spoke highly of UGR.

They got some confidence when TI was cancelled. They didn't get their quarterly stripe down their fastest car by a customer UGR car.

I can tell when DP customers think they got a new upgrade or something because they start talking again. Then they get a stripe down their car by UGR and go away for 6 months.

This has been the cycle the last few years.

Try and compete with a 240 half mile pass or go try and run sub 8 seconds with a huracan. Plenty of stuff to chase. Or hell try to beat the old ass 8.3 from an e gear car. You got to start some where. You can't trash talk someone if you haven't won something before. It just looks so silly.

They got some confidence when TI was cancelled. They didn't get their quarterly stripe down their fastest car by a customer UGR car.

I can tell when DP customers think they got a new upgrade or something because they start talking again. Then they get a stripe down their car by UGR and go away for 6 months.

This has been the cycle the last few years.

Try and compete with a 240 half mile pass or go try and run sub 8 seconds with a huracan. Plenty of stuff to chase. Or hell try to beat the old ass 8.3 from an e gear car. You got to start some where. You can't trash talk someone if you haven't won something before. It just looks so silly.

So we cool now?

When I did have one I dominated. Just like the UGR customers do now. I can't imagine spending all that money and never being fast. Would be awful. Oooomfh.

DP-RS2 1800whp trapped 219 in a half mile, same as yours. I know you owned one. It was a black 2011 Lamborghini Gallado LP-570 Supperleggera 2R. Trapped 195+mph at TI. You ran against cranberry on the highway when you started in the wrong gear and still pulled on him.

When Duhwks was runing 219 in a half mile DP were 10-15 miles behind 😂 ....

Dude just go find something better to do... This bs is getting old

I never said I wanted to be friends, I just said are we cool as in no more arguments with each other.

Hi... I'm roman.

You pissed my colleagues off so much with your multiple screen name bullshit, that they accidentally banned ME trying to get rid of you...

That just really pissed me off... And seeing that you're the reason I was banned, pisses me off more. Unfortunately for you, I know how to ban you... And JUST you... And since I just put another coat of leather dye on my seats, and they have to dry, I have nothing else to do tonight than sit here and ban every damned one of your accounts....

Go fcuk yourself, and have a nice day.

Hi... I'm roman.

You pissed my colleagues off so much with your multiple screen name bullshit, that they accidentally banned ME trying to get rid of you...

That just really pissed me off... And seeing that you're the reason I was banned, pisses me off more. Unfortunately for you, I know how to ban you... And JUST you... And since I just put another coat of leather dye on my seats, and they have to dry, I have nothing else to do tonight than sit here and ban every damned one of your accounts....

Thank you haha, this was seriously getting out of hand..

Hi... I'm roman.

Hahahahaha!!!! They banned me, too!!!

That won't stop me 🤗

Help me understand. You clearly have something to do with DP, whether it be work there, had a car done there, whatever. you keep getting banned and rejoining... Just to annoy people? Is that really your motivation behind wasting your own time? Just to annoy people? If you work for DP you are making the shop look pathetic and helped me make up my mind where I'm sending my next lambo for a turbo if I decide to go that route again.

I'll always find a way around that..... Js

No you wont.

But you will have to explain to your friends and family why their photos are all over the internet with cocks photoshopped in their mouths....

Have a nice day.

Help me understand. You clearly have something to do with DP, whether it be work there, had a car done there, whatever. you keep getting banned and rejoining... Just to annoy people? Is that really your motivation behind wasting your own time? Just to annoy people? If you work for DP you are making the shop look pathetic and helped me make up my mind where I'm sending my next lambo for a turbo if I decide to go that route again.

Anyone who think I work for DP or personally know them, is nothing more than assumptions.

1. Just because I have a Dallas area code, automatically means I live in Dallas? I have a cousin who has a area code from Little Rock, Arkansas, but currently lives in California. I have a friend with a Arizona area code, but lives in Missouri.

2. My IP is from Dallas? 3 years ago, someone pulled up my ip and it said I live in McKinney, but at that time, I was living in Princeton. Kevin needs a better program lmao

The saddest part about this is that there is a full grown man-child at the end of that keyboard. An adult trying to troll as if he's on xbox live. How depressing.

Anyone who think I work for DP or personally know them, is nothing more than assumptions.

I've got a novel idea.... Learn how to speak English... Let me help...

"Anyone who thinkS I work for DP or personally know them is" and then you really lose me as "assumptions" modifies "anyone" because of the verb "is". But people cannot be assumptions. So I have no idea how this translates. Could you provide me with a "three toothed trailer troll To English" dictionary?

1. Just because I have a Dallas area code, automatically means I live in Dallas? I have a cousin who has a area code from Little Rock, Arkansas, but currently lives in California. I have a friend with a Arizona area code, but lives in Missouri.

Nobody cares what your area code is... Please stop fcuking your cousin.

2. My IP is from Dallas? 3 years ago, someone pulled up my ip and it said I live in McKinney, but at that time, I was living in Princeton. Kevin needs a better program lmao

you posted that you worked for DP........... then you said you didnt.........then you said you were just over at DP and you like those guys.. then you posted you didnt know them... you a lair.. you make Dallas Performance loook soooo bad.... do them a FAV and go awaaaaaaay!!