DTP Exhaust

whiteout

So I ordered the primary deletes and O2 spacers from Fabspeed. Should have them in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll see some fire. I wish I would've done the primaries when I did the secondary deletes in my garage a couple of months ago. Time for a 6 pack of beer and some wrenching

I put a DIY up here on removing the primaries. The only trick is to knock the clamps around to get to the nuts on the other side. The rest is pretty straightforward despite the many myths on the forums. They come out from the top, and most work is done from the top.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...;hl=exhaust+diy

Thanks for the tips guys, will reference the DIY for sure. I definitely have a healthy stock of extensions and u joints. I'm sure a couple of hours of cussing and a few busted knuckles should do the trick.

So I ordered the primary deletes and O2 spacers from Fabspeed. Should have them in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll see some fire. I wish I would've done the primaries when I did the secondary deletes in my garage a couple of months ago. Time for a 6 pack of beer and some wrenching

I have the Fabspeed primary cat delete (no o2 spacers) and get fireballs (2007 LP640). No issues with lights ever came on. (no longer have the car but definitely the way to go)!