Istanbul Airport

kinnsella

Saw the video. Suicide bomber. Gets gunned down by a police officer, cop gets close and runs off. A few seconds later the guy is a Jackson Pollack painting all of the terminal.

So sad to the innocent lives lost.

What the hell are they (isis) thinking? Lets have another mass killing that won't change anything at all, again...

Because you don't get it....

If I brainwashed you into believing that your life here on earth was meaningless, and that you would get laid in heaven, for eternity, IF, you died killing "the infidels" (non-Muslims) or the apostates (just about everybody else, who doesn't follow the radical Islam that promotes this bullshit) then killing yourself and 20 others is the accomplishment...

Yes... They really believe this shit...

Saw the video. Suicide bomber. Gets gunned down by a police officer, cop gets close and runs off. A few seconds later the guy is a Jackson Pollack painting all of the terminal.

So sad to the innocent lives lost.

Dude. Link!

What the hell are they (isis) thinking? Lets have another mass killing that won't change anything at all, again...

Tourism, travel and business is way down In Turkey because of this kind of stuff. This is what they want to do. Interrupt any western type capitalism or enjoyment of life

Dude. Link!

All the networks are doing a great job pandering to the LCD and running the bombing footage on basically a continual loop. ISIS management I am sure is very happy, considering they lost Fallujah recently. Great way to change the narrative.

They also executed five journalists in what the group said was a warning to those who collaborated with Western organisations.

Apparently 35 ISIS were infiltrated into Turkey weeks ago so I am sure this is not the last of this.

Now terrorists are referred too as non state violent actors.

Apparently 35 ISIS were infiltrated into Turkey weeks ago so I am sure this is not the last of this.

Now terrorists are referred too as non state violent actors.

If there were just 35 it'd be a happy scenario, I fear there are far more. I travel to Turkey once a month at least, for business, and I'm terrified of going there. While there, I've started to actively avoid tourist or crowded areas, I also now avoid one of my favourite routines while in Istanbul, crossing the Bosphorus by ship to get to the Asian side. Hundreds of people on those public transport ships, security is lackluster at best, a terrorists wet dream. It really sucks to have that in mind all the time.

When I hear politicians from behind security and armored cars, telling people not to be fearful and to go about their business like nothing happened, and to not let terrorists win... I get sick to my stomach.

Terrorists have already won.

If there were just 35 it'd be a happy scenario, I fear there are far more. I travel to Turkey once a month at least, for business, and I'm terrified of going there. While there, I've started to actively avoid tourist or crowded areas, I also now avoid one of my favourite routines while in Istanbul, crossing the Bosphorus by ship to get to the Asian side. Hundreds of people on those public transport ships, security is lackluster at best, a terrorists wet dream. It really sucks to have that in mind all the time.

When I hear politicians from behind security and armored cars, telling people not to be fearful and to go about their business like nothing happened, and to not let terrorists win... I get sick to my stomach.

Terrorists have already won.

I for one would quit going to Turkey. No job is worth dealing with that at this point. Unless you are seeking it out. Stay safe and keep your head on a swivel out there.

How abt Turkish airline? I heard not so great things

Turkish Airlines is actually quite good, one of the better airlines to travel with.