Craziness in SOFL. someone shot at in Lambo :(

SV-N-IT

Driver had left a nightclub in wee hours of the morning. You know there is more to that story. I live in south florida, we have not gotten to the point of random shooting at nice cars.

yeah I'm sure there is more to the story, but either way still pretty crazy.

this is why I keep my concealed close by :aiwebs_017:

I just moved to miami beach from NY two months ago. There is def a lot of sketchiness down here so who knows what the reason was. I can see it being random or more to the story. Also, driving on 95 is complete chaos! 4-5 lanes of everyone going every direction from 100+ mph to 40mph...it's insane! But, I wake up every day and see blue beautiful water so it's well worth it lol.

I just moved to miami beach from NY two months ago. There is def a lot of sketchiness down here so who knows what the reason was. I can see it being random or more to the story. Also, driving on 95 is complete chaos! 4-5 lanes of everyone going every direction from 100+ mph to 40mph...it's insane! But, I wake up every day and see blue beautiful water so it's well worth it lol.

Yeah, but you can see blue water in many other places. The BS and fakeness isn't worth it.

??

"It is the second time the ­25-year-old has been targeted on Gold Coast roads, after another man pointed a shotgun at her in an incident at Arundel last ­August."

The golf ball thrower might not be the issue here LOL

Driver had left a nightclub in wee hours of the morning. You know there is more to that story. I live in south florida, we have not gotten to the point of random shooting at nice cars.

:iamwithstupid: