San Antonio, Tx Hard Money deal

Griza

Looking for $250-350k on a 40 lot subdivision on a golf course in the Le Vernia area of San Antonio. Property is free and clear, utilities are in, valued at $750k. Please pm me if any interest.

Looking for $250-350k on a 40 lot subdivision on a golf course in the Le Vernia area of San Antonio. Property is free and clear, utilities are in, valued at $750k. Please pm me if any interest.

I'm in Houston and can send you my banker if you're looking for institutional lending.

I'm in Houston and can send you my banker if you're looking for institutional lending.

I returned the PM, Thank you. This is more of a Hard Money situation it appears but I will give your contact a ring tomorrow and see if it will fit in his box. If not, maybe he will have a contact for some private money. My financial reach only consists of NY, NJ, CT and FL for the private/Hard money stuff. Thank you very much again.

I only know of a few in TX and they're based out of El paso, Marquis Lending, equity real estate, KB realty Hard money, DJ Jordan properties(I believe they're based out of Austin). hope that helps.