10 police officers shot by snipers at BLM protest

Roman

damn straight. They did the right thing. Oh and this will be far from the last time we see this. It will be the beginning of a pattern. Some black that are terminally ill or not happy with the way they have been treated will go down as martyrs. They will go down in their mind for the right cause....

so we have ISIS , young kids that are being bullied , and now blacks that have been mis treated by the police as 3 potential revolving US attacks in the future.

Mass/spree shooters in the US have historically been predominately white males, so you might want to add a 4th category to your well researched list of potential threats.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They got him with a claymore.....so hopefully the EOD made it. Shooter claimed he had IEDs. Could have had a dead mans switch. Bomb making material found at his home.

holy total recall batman!

remember it like it was yesterday...

Does anyone else think this is happening at a "really convenient" time in correlation to the FBI's announcement about Hillary?

Does anyone else think this is happening at a "really convenient" time in correlation to the FBI's announcement about Hillary?

No

No...

No

No...

Sorry, let me clarify what I meant. I wasn't insinuating she had anything to do with this however, I do think that it's crazy how almost everyone I knew, liberals and conservatives were upset about her getting off with no charges and then these two incidents of black men getting shot happen and POOF, everything about hillary is gone. Everyone forgets about it. Then this madness goes down. Of course, I know this happens all the time with the media, but it's crazy how fast everyone forgot.

Sorry, let me clarify what I meant. I wasn't insinuating she had anything to do with this however, I do think that it's crazy how almost everyone I knew, liberals and conservatives were upset about her getting off with no charges and then these two incidents of black men getting shot happen and POOF, everything about hillary is gone. Everyone forgets about it. Then this madness goes down. Of course, I know this happens all the time with the media, but it's crazy how fast everyone forgot.

Still no.

Yes. And the election in general.

And anybody who doesn't get it, doesn't get how this works.

There is no such thing as "viral". People, with agendas, decide what stories go national. And "protest movements" are funded by people with similar agendas.

Just like BLM was born the summer before a national election cycle... (August of 2014) with the hopes it would save the democrat party from what was predicted to be low turnout from the black community. (it didnt work) And "Occupy wallstreet" was born the summer before a presidential election when one of the major party candidates was an investor, with hopes to bring out unmotivated millennials (it worked).

Everybody is talking about how hillary has an X Point lead over Trump. That is VERY likely to change this week... And next week is the republican convention which will give him another "bump". But more importantly the "internals" dont look good. Elections come down to demographic group turnouts. And Black turnout is expected to be at a record LOW because of the Obama hangover. And that is VERY bad for the Ds. Add to it that trump is actually doing well with Hispanics (better than a guy who's dad was born in mexico) and there is a sense of "we have to fix this now" in her camp.

There are 300 million stories in this country every day... They cover every possible base... A few select people decide which ones we hear... The timing is no coincidence.

The media, being in the tank for Hillary, will happily focus on a story of black men being shot by police as opposed to the story of how Hillary is corrupt and was all-but-indicted by Comey.

ABSOFUCKENLUTELY!

Your an idiot if you dont think this shit was planned for a higher agenda. Thats just fcuking common sense.

If you doubt it, look at history and now look at the press. No one cares about some fcuking emails.

We are all puppets in the big boy game.

Dont kid yourselves, disposable cops were executed for bigger pockets...

Edit: Im the last person who wastes time on conspiracy theories, I truly have alot of other things going on, but look up how many people died during the Bill Clinton presidency..done!

ABSOFUCKENLUTELY!

Your an idiot if you dont think this shit was planned for a higher agenda. Thats just fcuking common sense.

If you doubt it, look at history and now look at the press. No one cares about some fcuking emails.

We are all puppets in the big boy game.

Dont kid yourselves, disposable cops were executed for bigger pockets...

Edit: Im the last person who wastes time on conspiracy theories, I truly have alot of other things going on, but look up how many people died during the Bill Clinton presidency..done!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Google "Hillary Clinton" now, its not her emails as the first results, the main results is Bernie Sanders supports her.

Scary times now. Whats even worse if Trump does actually become President....

Edit: Bernie was probably scared shitless as well and that is why he gave her the support.

Google "Hillary Clinton" now, its not her emails as the first results, the main results is Bernie Sanders supports her.

Scary times now. Whats even worse if Trump does actually become President....

Edit: Bernie was probably scared shitless as well and that is why he gave her the support.

Trump all day...

Interesting thing I noticed on FB that perfectly demonstrates partisanship in the US:

The Castile cat that was killed:

-- Conservative websites say he was stopped by police 31 times over the years. "Must really be a lousy, careless driver that's a burden to society."

-- Huffington Post: "Stopped 31 times.....we need to look more carefully at racial profiling in this country"

:lol2:

This is why politics is BS.....people take sides blindly and can spin ANY stat the way they want to.

Interesting thing I noticed on FB that perfectly demonstrates partisanship in the US:

The Castile cat that was killed:

-- Conservative websites say he was stopped by police 31 times over the years. "Must really be a lousy, careless driver that's a burden to society."

-- Huffington Post: "Stopped 31 times.....we need to look more carefully at racial profiling in this country"

:lol2:

This is why politics is BS.....people take sides blindly and can spin ANY stat the way they want to.

Reminds me of when CNN tried to pull some shit on Rubio for drinking water on stage then recanted and said it was satire.