10 police officers shot by snipers at BLM protest

Roman

Interesting thing I noticed on FB that perfectly demonstrates partisanship in the US:

The Castile cat that was killed:

-- Conservative websites say he was stopped by police 31 times over the years. "Must really be a lousy, careless driver that's a burden to society."

-- Huffington Post: "Stopped 31 times.....we need to look more carefully at racial profiling in this country"

:lol2:

This is why politics is BS.....people take sides blindly and can spin ANY stat the way they want to.

Yep. Each side just blames the other and spins it how they want. The weak read it and take it as fact.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, let me clarify what I meant. I wasn't insinuating she had anything to do with this however, I do think that it's crazy how almost everyone I knew, liberals and conservatives were upset about her getting off with no charges and then these two incidents of black men getting shot happen and POOF, everything about hillary is gone. Everyone forgets about it. Then this madness goes down. Of course, I know this happens all the time with the media, but it's crazy how fast everyone forgot.

I think it's more convenient that 4 of the 5 major media companies are in her pocket

Trump all day...

Too bad his own party can't say that. Now if John Mccain was running with Paul Ryan as his running mate I'd be 1000% behind that.