Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait to see this car as finished product. Any rumors of manual for the SL?

I'd give that a 0.000001% chance of happening lol

The McLaren 675 LT is 2,900 lbs, right? So it is possible...

I am sure they could do it but it seems they aren't that interested, Winklemann kept harping on about it but it never happened, in real world modern Lambos are too heavy.

I am sure they could do it but it seems they aren't that interested, Winklemann kept harping on about it but it never happened, in real world modern Lambos are too heavy.

I think the big thing we're also seeing is that weight is less of an issue than it was in the past...Sure modern cars are heavier than they have ever been, but they are also faster than they have ever been too. An Aventador out weighs a Muira by over 1,000 pounds, but it also has twice the performance of the Muria in every regard. The Ferrari F50 weighs 2,800 pounds and it would get murdered by the La-Ferrari which has an additional 600 pounds on it. So with lap times and 0-60 times going down while weight goes up, what is the incentive to change any of that?

I think the big thing we're also seeing is that weight is less of an issue than it was in the past...Sure modern cars are heavier than they have ever been, but they are also faster than they have ever been too. An Aventador out weighs a Muira by over 1,000 pounds, but it also has twice the performance of the Muria in every regard. The Ferrari F50 weighs 2,800 pounds and it would get murdered by the La-Ferrari which has an additional 600 pounds on it. So with lap times and 0-60 times going down while weight goes up, what is the incentive to change any of that?

Yes but a heavy car doesn't feel as good as a light car, I'd rather have a slower light car that feels very tactile and it's very enjoyable to steer around the twisties than a fast porker.

That's why everyone goes nuts over the GT4.

The SV is heavy, has a clunky gearbox I am really hoping that will exceed my expectations, anyway I am ordering a H SL just in case :icon_mrgreen:

I think the vast majority just wants the latest and greatest. Very few actually use the cars as intended so weight and other factors are less important. The race versions (SV, SL etc) should be stripped down, light weight versions but with all the regulations it makes it virtually impossible to be compliant. 200lbs savings on a 3900lb car means very little. Get that same vehicle under 3000 and it's a whole other ball game.

Yes but a heavy car doesn't feel as good as a light car, I'd rather have a slower light car that feels very tactile and it's very enjoyable to steer around the twisties than a fast porker.

The SV is heavy, has a clunky gearbox I am really hoping that will exceed my expectations, anyway I am ordering a H SL just in case :icon_mrgreen:

I can certainly understand that...but even the Cayman GT4 is 3,000+ pounds by the time you get a person in it. I still think you'll enjoy the SV...for me the Huracan is a bit too smooth and the Aventador has always been more raw and hard hitting in feel.

I think the vast majority just wants the latest and greatest. Very few actually use the cars as intended so weight and other factors are less important. The race versions (SV, SL etc) should be stripped down, light weight versions but with all the regulations it makes it virtually impossible to be compliant. 200lbs savings on a 3900lb car means very little. Get that same vehicle under 3000 and it's a whole other ball game.

Agreed, with current regulations shaving 200 pounds from a car is amazing. Stripping any more and the cars won't be useably road legal. Look at the Pagani Zonda's which weigh around 2500-2700 pounds and yet they are not US spec road legal.

I can certainly understand that...but even the Cayman GT4 is 3,000+ pounds by the time you get a person in it. I still think you'll enjoy the SV...for me the Huracan is a bit too smooth and the Aventador has always been more raw and hard hitting in feel.

I tracked a Huracan the other day, that car is an absolute beast, I LOVE driving it, I bet I will like the Huracan SL more than the SV but in this instance I would love to be wrong, nevertheless I would just be content to have the SV R sitting in the house just so I can look at it everyday, the design for me is perfect insanity, honestly that's the main reason I am buying it :icon_mrgreen:

Totally agree with this! I tracked my LP720-4 and my Porsche 991 GT3 at the same event at the Circuit of the Americas and what you are saying so evident. I was also faster in the GT3! But the presence of the Aventador - is just incredible!

Agreed, with current regulations shaving 200 pounds from a car is amazing. Stripping any more and the cars won't be useably road legal. Look at the Pagani Zonda's which weigh around 2500-2700 pounds and yet they are not US spec road legal.

I don't think the Huayra weighs in at much more than that and it is US road legal. BC is in that range and will be too (if any actually make it stateside, I think we'll see 4 or 5 of them make their way over).

I don't think the Huayra weighs in at much more than that and it is US road legal. BC is in that range and will be too (if any actually make it stateside, I think we'll see 4 or 5 of them make their way over).

From what I remember reading the Huayra is around 3300 lbs

I tracked a Huracan the other day, that car is an absolute beast, I LOVE driving it, I bet I will like the Huracan SL more than the SV but in this instance I would love to be wrong, nevertheless I would just be content to have the SV R sitting in the house just so I can look at it everyday, the design for me is perfect insanity, honestly that's the main reason I am buying it :icon_mrgreen:

Nothing wrong with that! The Huracan is a great car an honestly I could drive one every day...But the Aventador as that truly "special" feel to me...it's presence is something you never forget!

From what I remember reading the Huayra is around 3300 lbs

Huayra's are 3,000 pounds dry so with fluids and such 3,300 pounds. The BC is about 3,100 pounds with fluids minus the people, so it's close but still no cigar.

Totally agree with this! I tracked my LP720-4 and my Porsche 991 GT3 at the same event at the Circuit of the Americas and what you are saying so evident. I was also faster in the GT3! But the presence of the Aventador - is just incredible!

I believe they are built for two purposes, the Lambo to blow your mind and the Porsche to give you the closest experience you'd get from a full blown race car, I wish Lamborghini would build a Huracan on the same principle as the GT3RS, I heard they've got one in the works after the H SL, I really hope they do it, the Huracan platform would be fantastic for that.

I believe they are built for two purposes, the Lambo to blow your mind and the Porsche to give you the closest experience you'd get from a full blown race car, I wish Lamborghini would build a Huracan on the same principle as the GT3RS, I heard they've got one in the works after the H SL, I really hope they do it, the Huracan platform would be fantastic for that.

You need a Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo :eusa_dance:

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP-620-2-Super-Trofeo-Wallpapers-HD.jpg

Damn - now I need to wait for this version :(

Life's too short to be waiting for things, get this one first then the next one :icon_mrgreen:

Life's too short to be waiting for things, get this one first then the next one :icon_mrgreen:

I have two others incoming so definitely on the YOLO bandwagon :)