Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've actually seen that exact P1 here in LA a few times...up close the white on black with blue look awesome :icon_thumleft: That's what partially inspired my spec :icon_super:

It's my favorite P1 spec, so cleverly done.

• 4 weeks later...

A new prototype was spied again with some aerodynamic tweaks to the front and side:

2018-lamborghini-huracan-superleggera-spy-photo.jpg

The first prototype for comparasion:

Is it just me or does the area around the taillights resemble more the LP580 model? Could this be an indication it might be RWD or have RWD as an option?

sales-product-training-doha-0095.jpg

it looks like they just cut open more holes for airflow in the camo wrap. And im guessing the LP580 tail lights are probably what all tail lights will eventually look like, as it looks like it gets more ventilation to the engine. Just a guess though

aren't the taillights between the 580 and 610 the SAME? just the grill/opening below the taillights are bigger on the 580?

Correct. It's just the grill that's different.

sales-product-training-doha-0095.jpg

socialfeed.info-time-to-release-the-heat-vorsteiner-novara-rs-with-center-exit-exhaust.jpg

HUGE improvement! The only part I didn't like on the Huracan was the rear, particularly the bottom diffuser area and exhaust. Too much plastic-mess. Vorsteiner looks 10x better, and hopefully the SL is even one step beyond the Novara look.

Amazing stuff. I spoke with the dealer yesterday about my allocation, still number 3 but no information from Lambo when orders will open up.

Btw, do you guys think the SL will be limited (numbered) like the SV? And I assume the same tech will carry over to the R8 GT at some point.

Amazing stuff. I spoke with the dealer yesterday about my allocation, still number 3 but no information from Lambo when orders will open up.

Btw, do you guys think the SL will be limited (numbered) like the SV? And I assume the same tech will carry over to the R8 GT at some point.

Unfortunately they don't make the SL limited, they really should.

Unfortunately they don't make the SL limited, they really should.

Don't worry Fortis. We all know the 'limited editions' are on there way. Hopefully less like the Avio, and more like the STS and SC that preceded it.

So not sure if this is accurate info but stopped by my dealer today and he told me the owner is in Italy previewing the car. Supposedly one has been built which Lambo is showcasing to select people, it might be the black one that was spotted outside of the factory. He also said the car might be RWD and pricing wise might slot between the 580 and 610. The anticipation is killing me lol.

So not sure if this is accurate info but stopped by my dealer today and he told me the owner is in Italy previewing the car. Supposedly one has been built which Lambo is showcasing to select people, it might be the black one that was spotted outside of the factory. He also said the car might be RWD and pricing wise might slot between the 580 and 610. The anticipation is killing me lol.

Same from my dealer - dealer principle is in Italy either this or next week

I have driven the std Huracan and found it a bit 'placid' and put it down to it being AWD.

Hope the SL is more edgy and aggressive

Are You sure you were not driving in Strada mode or something lol? Sport or Corsa modes using paddles & all? Damn...if you found that Placid you must have driven some serious cars in your life :)

I don't think we'll see any drastic surprises, the line-up will shake out something along the lines of:

LP 580-2

LP 580-2 Spyder

LP 610-4

LP 610-4 Spyder

LP 640-4 Superleggera

LP 640-4 Performante

Limited editions:

LP 620-2 2WD SL equivalent (maybe it becomes non-limited like the SL)

LP 650-4 Squadra Corsa / Super Trofeo type car

and about another dozen or so which are combinations of the above 8 cars in various paint schemes

They aren't going to reinvent the wheel. Busy enough with the Urus launch.

Heard today from my McLaren friends that the 650S replacement code named P14 being shown at Geneva 2017 will have 720PS or 710 HP (SAE) and be faster than the 675LT! I think the Superleggera is already out horsepowered!

IMG_6306.JPG

IMG_6307.JPG