Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

Talked to a dealer today that saw the car. He said the

"Performance is extraordinary"

Down side he said is that the back of the car is not

drastically different than the current cars which really sucks!

Why do you care, the back will only be seen by the competition :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you care, the back will only be seen by the competition :icon_mrgreen:

Good point but every time I walk into the garage it's ugly ass is staring at me :crybaby2:

It pained me so much when I looked at mine that I already sold it, I was hoping for a nice redesign!

When I shared this opinion of the rear of the current car with my dealer, he said that was the setiment of quite a few people.

I won't be Lamboless for very long :eusa_dance:

I wouldn't miss on a great car because of it, I am not completely in love with the look of the GT4 but I LOVE the car itself, I wanted to sell it many times when I just look at it but then I drove it and said no way, so there must be something else you don't like about the Huracan.

Rear of Huracan is borderline awful. I was really hoping for a bug improvement.

Agreed but the LP580 isn't as bad as the LP610 imo.

Agreed but the LP580 isn't as bad as the LP610 imo.

Funny I have NO issues with the rear of the car. I do hope its far more aggressive looking though

I have some new news for you all incase you did not know about the H Sup / Pref...A very well trusted high seller in Cali told me a couple weeks back "it has moving parts in the REAR & FRONT for aerodynamics which help it get these crazy times" he said the wing will move as well as there is something in the front that moves but he could not tell me what it is in the front but it all adjusts & moves with the cars speed & turning kind of like how the Pagani has

Funny I have NO issues with the rear of the car. I do hope its far more aggressive looking though

same here, the rear in photos doesn't look great but in real life it looks very good.

Another angle, haven't seen on here yet...

Different wheels (same as in image posted by sl55 a couple posts above).

huracan_performante_zpsx9azmax5.png

42382386.jpg

It's interesting that the rear wing is now at the level of the STS / Trofeo rear wing whereas the previous SL wing was shorter in height.

I thought my sales guy told me the wing was fixed but vented air from through the body. I assume the front aero opens and closes to move around the CoP.

I think the rear of the H is fine. Too much plastic, but I love the tails.

I thought my sales guy told me the wing was fixed but vented air from through the body. I assume the front aero opens and closes to move around the CoP.

There are many more "active parts" than what you have mentioned.

Do tell! Sounds like you know a lot more! 😜

Regrets. If I tell, I won't be able to get more info. on any future models anymore. Let's just say it's a synchronization of several parts fore & aft.

Regrets. If I tell, I won't be able to get more info. on any future models anymore. Let's just say it's a synchronization of several parts fore & aft.

Nothing new here. Its well known that the active aero is controlled by gyroscopes in the car. The gyro's determine how to distribute power as well as control the active aero to provide ideal conditions (downforce, power distribution to each wheel etc) for any situation. So "pro-active" aero rather than simple "triggered" aero :)

IMO the active aero is controlled by gyroscopes in the car. The gyro's determine how to distribute power as well as control the active aero to provide ideal conditions (downforce, power distribution to each wheel etc) for any situation. So "pro-active" aero rather than simple "triggered" aero :) My Opinion Only