Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Side view, Rosso Bia ... with modified rear wing, looks more like the Super Trofeo rear wing but without the side fins ...

2017_performante_wheels_10.jpg Wow! You did it! It looks incredible!

Would love to see it in Rosso Mars (not sure R. Bia will be available for the Performante) and Giallo Midas (?) - the equivalent pearl yellow on Huracans to the G. Orion on Aventadors...

maybe I'm just a too old man, but I cannot find in the camo pictures the new side air intakes in the rear fenders that are shown in the excellent Lambocars renderes: where are they? Is that optical camo that makes them almost impossible to see?

Thank you very much

ciao

maybe I'm just a too old man, but I cannot find in the camo pictures the new side air intakes in the rear fenders that are shown in the excellent Lambocars renderes: where are they? Is that optical camo that makes them almost impossible to see?

Thank you very much

ciao

To help you..

post-145008-1481532495_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much

ciao

2017_lamborghini_huracan__16_1600x0w.jpg

sb1_7021.jpg

Thank you very much

ciao

Then the camo is doing its job ;)

Thank you all: I saw two pictures in post 416 and 434 and there I couldn't see them. In your pictures, now, the side air intake is clearly visible.

Thank you all again

ciao

• 3 weeks later...

I was at the first preview for the Performante yesterday. It was the hulk color with forged carbons everywhere. Still trying to accept how it looks like, especially the forged carbon spoiler looking like a marble/granite kitchen table top and it's diffuser ala Scuderia that looks like an oven

And there are no fender outlets as discussed but I have to say, the engine hood is quite nice that has an air intake to cool the exhaust & also guide the spoiler

And there are no fender outlets as discussed but I have to say, the engine hood is quite nice that has an air intake to cool the exhaust & also guide the spoiler

So does not have the front wider fenders like the SuperTrofeo race car?

Does it look much different realistically?

Looks exactly like the mule. From behind, it looks like a twin brother of the Scuderia due to its similarity in diffuser/exhaust style. With its forged carbon, it does look like an oven placed in the kitchen cabinet.

I assume the car didn`t have the side vent either?

fTWOSUP.jpg

Nope. Well definitely no on the passenger side (it was a LHD on preview) unless it had a bigger flap on the other side like what they did on the LP640

wheels are exact same as this, front diffuser isn't one full piece (if I remember correctly. The rear spoiler is definitely much higher and the rear diffusers isn't as squarish as from the original post of this.

new_huracan_test_mule_shows_center_lock_wheels_600.jpg

Nope. Well definitely no on the passenger side (it was a LHD on preview) unless it had a bigger flap on the other side like what they did on the LP640

Thank you very much: maybe I'm not too old yet! :)

ciao

wheels are exact same as this, front diffuser isn't one full piece (if I remember correctly. The rear spoiler is definitely much higher and the rear diffusers isn't as squarish as from the original post of this.

if it looks like this ill be very happy!