Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

The fun thing is that I won't ever own one, but I went with a customer to book one at a dealership here in Italy, two months ago. It was amazing to discover they already had sold 9 of them (and 14 URUS...).

As we booked two cars, they gave us 3%off sticker price (that is unknown)

Ciao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am going to see the car in few weeks.

Nice, preview at the local dealer?

I just confirmed my invite for the LA event, just hope it happens before the 6th because I fly out to Sydney that day. And I was told the US car will have different spec's compared to the one already previewed in Europe.

Nice, preview at the local dealer?

I just confirmed my invite for the LA event, just hope it happens before the 6th because I fly out to Sydney that day. And I was told the US car will have different spec's compared to the one already previewed in Europe.

Local dealer.

Just cant get over the wheels, someone at Lambo design has a fetish for 90's wheels and that's not a good thing.

Aventador ford focus wheels

SV BBS wheels

Performante TSW Venoms

Just google them!

At least mimas and dione look good

I am doing NYC but might do LA since I will be on the West Coast. Gotta see this for myself based on what others who have seen it have seen. I want to like it.

And it supposedly broke P918's 6:57mins record on the Nurburgring.

This lap time focus, especially Nring is BS. For one, they reconfigured the track to be safer since the 918 went around. Two, all that matters is these cars are all really really fast. How fast a professional driver can drive the car around a track I'll never go to doesn't a thing to me. Lastly, if anyone buys a Huracan P expecting it to beat a 918/ThethetheFerrari/P1 in a straight line or ANY circuit I think you'll be disappointed. Compared to those cars though, this or a 675lt are a screaming bargain!

This lap time focus, especially Nring is BS. For one, they reconfigured the track to be safer since the 918 went around. Two, all that matters is these cars are all really really fast. How fast a professional driver can drive the car around a track I'll never go to doesn't a thing to me. Lastly, if anyone buys a Huracan P expecting it to beat a 918/ThethetheFerrari/P1 in a straight line or ANY circuit I think you'll be disappointed. Compared to those cars though, this or a 675lt are a screaming bargain!

Interesting comments....

Nordschleife is the most 'real world' like race track, it's like a country road, with its undulations and it's bumps and uneven surface. That's why the McLaren P1 has had such difficulties setting a lap time there because it can not run in its race mode as it would bottom-out (touch the road with the chassis and loss traction on the tyres). Of course, the P1 also had big issues with its battery not being recharged over the whole lap. So actually, it is the one race track from which lap time comparison does make sense. Any perfectly surfaced flat modern race track is useless if you want to compare speed of a car in the real-world capabilities.

How did they reconfigure the track to make it safer?? Nothing has been changed on the track. If you are referring to the speed limit that was imposed in 2015, on the Schwedenkreuz and the Döttinger Höhe straight, then you must've missed the update where in March 2016 they announced the speed limit will be abolished.

If you want to know if a car is faster in a straight line, no one is going to check lap times, rather they shall check the accelerating times measurements. I actually feel embarrassed writing that last sentence, it's self-explanatory!

I do agree with one thing; the driver! A pro-race driver in a well setup BMW M3 track car, would embarrass you or me driving a Porsche 918, on the Nordschleife. Hence, for comparisons look only at Sport Auto (German car magazine) who do full tests at the Nordschleife, with always the same driver (well the older guy retired last year, and the new guy is admittedly faster; but it's an important consistency.

I am doing NYC but might do LA since I will be on the West Coast. Gotta see this for myself based on what others who have seen it have seen. I want to like it.

Hopefully you make it to the LA preview, it'll be awesome meeting you in person.

I might be able to make the LA preview..if not at the least let's meet up if you're in town :icon_thumleft: It was fun hanging at the Quail Lodge a few years ago.

A new render below...looks HOT!!!!! :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

post-8919-1484126127_thumb.png

I'll be in NY for the unveil. Just read all 21 pages. Interesting to see how it turns out. Major bummer if it doesn't have fender scoops and if it has ugly wheels.

Nordschleife is the most 'real world' like race track, it's like a country road, with its undulations and it's bumps and uneven surface. That's why the McLaren P1 has had such difficulties setting a lap time there because it can not run in its race mode as it would bottom-out (touch the road with the chassis and loss traction on the tyres). Of course, the P1 also had big issues with its battery not being recharged over the whole lap. So actually, it is the one race track from which lap time comparison does make sense. Any perfectly surfaced flat modern race track is useless if you want to compare speed of a car in the real-world capabilities.

My point on this matter is that it's such a long and complicated track, that analyzing it over a lap time difference of mere seconds says more about the skill/luck/balls of the driver than it does about the superiority of one car over another. This NRing lap time stuff is just marketing. It's so one owner can go "My car did a 6:xx at the Nring look at me" meanwhile in that same car they couldn't break 8 minutes.

So many of these cars nowadays (Huracan included) are already too fast to get anything out of on public roads. What matters is things like feel (brake, acceleration, steering), ergonomics, build quality, looks, sounds, etc.

How did they reconfigure the track to make it safer?? Nothing has been changed on the track. If you are referring to the speed limit that was imposed in 2015, on the Schwedenkreuz and the Döttinger Höhe straight, then you must've missed the update where in March 2016 they announced the speed limit will be abolished.

Made the track safer by resurfacing the flugplatz section to remove the "jumps". The track at this section was also stretched. It allows drivers to keep the foot in the car now without fear. To my knowledge that was the only modification but it's still something.

If you want to know if a car is faster in a straight line, no one is going to check lap times

I don't think you understood what I was getting at. No big deal. I was more directing the comment at brand fanboys who get delusional about the straight line capabilities of the cars they like. Striping some kilos out of a Huracan and slightly upping the power isn't going to allow it to beat the hyper trio in a straight line. The acceleration figures would support this I'm sure (although I don't know what lambo is claiming yet).

Now don't get me wrong. I think the Huracan P is going to be a monster and huge bargain at the price they offer it. It looks great. I love the NA engine in an age of turbo charged cars.

I'm not seeing the front and rear fender vents/scoops in those latest spy shots (both for the coupe and spyder), but given the temperatures, I imagine they could simply be covered up.

That looks good but that's the Aventador S front isn't it?

Yes and it looks damn good. I hope the final version is like this.

I'll be hitting up the preview on the 4th in LA. Let me if any of you guys will be attending, it'll be nice to put faces to the usernames.

I'll be hitting up the preview on the 4th in LA. Let me if any of you guys will be attending, it'll be nice to put faces to the usernames.

Will do. Worst case let's all meet for a beverage or something :icon_thumleft: