• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will let you know on the 2nd of Feb.

EDIT:

no vents :(

That's the reason why they weren't visible in every camp pics...

;)

Ciao

I will let you know on the 2nd of Feb.

EDIT:

no vents :(

That's the reason why they weren't visible in every camo pics...

;)

Ciao

that sucks, I'm also going too see it 1st weekend of february!
But you can always add it as part of ad personam? Somebody please leak the exact Nurburgring lap time!

If one can't add fender vents with Ad Personam, can one put on aftermarket fenders from one of those Vorsteiner companies or something? How are OEM Huracan fenders installed on the car? Bolted up? If one removes the OEM fenders to install the vented ones, can the car be put back to stock and look like it was never touched? Or will painted bolts that hold the fender down have chipped paint and will there be other clues the fenders were removed then reinstalled?

One has to be very cautious on adding aero and ventilation parts on this Performante.

Accordingly, it's the aero bits & pieces; some clearly visible, others not so much; that contributed to the superior performance of this car at the 'Ring. Tempering with it may backfire on its handling and performance.

Incidentally, contrary to the Aventador S, 99.5% sure that this Performante will not have 4-wheel-steer.

If one can't add fender vents with Ad Personam, can one put on aftermarket fenders from one of those Vorsteiner companies or something? How are OEM Huracan fenders installed on the car? Bolted up? If one removes the OEM fenders to install the vented ones, can the car be put back to stock and look like it was never touched? Or will painted bolts that hold the fender down have chipped paint and will there be other clues the fenders were removed then reinstalled?

As far as I can see the Vorsteiner Novara vents on the front fender come as a complete replacement unit for both sides ... the carbon fiber vents are fixed into them already, so you'll have to tape them during painting:

vorsteiner_novara_huracan_wheelsboutique_9.jpg

I think these just bolt onto the same fixtures as the original wings, but paint chipping on and around the screws might be obvious ... and as stated, it might alter the aerodynamics, these vents are open and functional.

So we will be looking at a beast that can do 0-62 mph in about 2.5 sec (Standard Huracan does 2.8 sec on average run?), 1/4 mile in very low 10s and a top speed of 210 mph?

Once magazine tests are out, I bet its gonna hold more than one track record.

It will be the Italian Viper ACR, minus the effect from aero on straight-line speed.

So we will be looking at a beast that can do 0-62 mph in about 2.5 sec (Standard Huracan does 2.8 sec on average run?), 1/4 mile in very low 10s and a top speed of 210 mph?

Once magazine tests are out, I bet its gonna hold more than one track record.

It will be the Italian Viper ACR, minus the effect from aero on straight-line speed.

spot on! :iamwithstupid:

So excited. I've had my deposit on this car for a while now and can't wait to spec it out and see it on the 4th!

Now what will be interesting is what does Audi have planned for the R8. Will there be a track version of the R8?

So excited. I've had my deposit on this car for a while now and can't wait to spec it out and see it on the 4th!

Now what will be interesting is what does Audi have planned for the R8. Will there be a track version of the R8?

:iamwithstupid: cant freakin wait! now the hard part, what color.....

So...662bhp/466lb-ft....LP670-4?

And 88lbs lighter.

Sounds awesome.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I can't wait!