Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

This is what reeled me in....advances in aero vectoring and FC lighter weight (and design).

You're right it's about the driving experience more than anything.

What I want to feel more than anything on track when I push this thing is the incredible amount of variable downforce the ALA creates in order to keep the car sticking in the corners while tracking out - that will be the hair-raising adrenaline rush.

:icon_super:

I hope someone that has seen the car can make an updated rendering! trying to land on a color!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the flip side of that coin though, I think the Huracan P will provide lots of mechanical grip. I much prefer this to downforce. My issue with downforce is it works better the faster you go. But if the mechanical grip is lacking, you never get the confidence to go fast enough in many corners for the aero to take effect. If you get caught in the middle between mechanical grip running out and downforce not being high enough you're in trouble. It ends up being a nice figure to quote for your friends (oh my car makes (xx) kg of downforce at 200 kph) but it's practical applications to keeping you on the road (especially public roads) are minimal as a function of psychics.

The ALA aero vectoring (downforce) is designed to work hand in hand with the reworked magneto rheological suspension. It's been mentioned that the suspension has been reworked with stiffer dampers etc. to accommodate for the increase in downforce. So yes you need both factors to ultimately "corner" with maximal efficiency. This with the uprated tires all increases mechanical grip on the Perfomante. It will be a beast on track (as shown at the Ring).

:icon_super:

I hope someone that has seen the car can make an updated rendering! trying to land on a color!

This is the most difficult decision!

Hoping to see some cool Ad Personam colors.

The ALA aero vectoring (downforce) is designed to work hand in hand with the reworked magneto rheological suspension. It's been mentioned that the suspension has been reworked with stiffer dampers etc. to accommodate for the increase in downforce. So yes you need both factors to ultimately "corner" with maximal efficiency. This with the uprated tires all increases mechanical grip on the Perfomante. It will be a beast on track (as shown at the Ring).

Right, have to have both! I agree it will be a beast. At $300k or thereabouts it will also be amazing value!!

Right, have to have both! I agree it will be a beast. At $300k or thereabouts it will also be amazing value!!

Honestly, I was surprised at the price and spec'g the car.....I would say BEST value for car of its caliber

This is the most difficult decision!

Hoping to see some cool Ad Personam colors.

What's wrong with white?

Honestly, I was surprised at the price and spec'g the car.....I would say BEST value for car of its caliber
Anyone think the McLaren 720S with 720HP and many of the suspension and aero tuning of the very fast 675LT with similar pricing as the Performante could be a formidable competitor?

If/when Audi release the new R8 GT do you think that it will have something similar to the ALA? I mean talk about price/performance value it wouldn't be over $250k and that is probably even a stretch to get it there. But then maybe it wont offer everything that the Performante will.

If/when Audi release the new R8 GT do you think that it will have something similar to the ALA? I mean talk about price/performance value it wouldn't be over $250k and that is probably even a stretch to get it there. But then maybe it wont offer everything that the Performante will.

Lamborghini engineers designed and patented ALA, hopefully they will not "sell" it to VAG :icon_mrgreen:

What's wrong with white?

White is Soo Right! I'd love a Lambo in white and was my first choice with the SV but alas got Matt black. If I could have all my cars in white, I'd do it. But when I viewed the Perfomante, it looked race ready and I thought to myself, this needs to be a loud track color. Hence, I'm going Ad Personam, have spoken with my dealer.

Anyone think the McLaren 720S with 720HP and many of the suspension and aero tuning of the very fast 675LT with similar pricing as the Performante could be a formidable competitor?

I believe the 720S will be one of the most technically advanced machines of its era, beyond the Perfomante. It's what Mclaren does best. But it won't be as raw as the Perf.

If the 675LT was $350k then the 720 will likely be higher, maybe $375-399k? I can tell you that if this is the case, the Perfomante will be considerably cheaper (and more fun and way better exhaust symphony IMO).

Lower price with more fun factor (all theory until we get behind the wheel).

Mc Laren 675 LT is a great car. 720 will be, very likely, even better.

They just have a problem: they aren't Italian cars.

I like Porsche, I like Mc Laren, I like Mercedes, BMW and so on. But Italian cars have an emotion inside that others haven't, whatever fast and perfect they are

ciao

Lamborghini engineers designed and patented ALA, hopefully they will not "sell" it to VAG :icon_mrgreen:

Do you remember Lambo before Audi/VAG? I'm sure everyone knows where the tech comes from...

Do you remember Lambo before Audi/VAG? I'm sure everyone knows where the tech comes from...

At the preview they announced very proudly that the tech was developed in house by Lamborghini engineers.

I believe the 720S will be one of the most technically advanced machines of its era, beyond the Perfomante. It's what Mclaren does best. But it won't be as raw as the Perf.

If the 675LT was $350k then the 720 will likely be higher, maybe $375-399k? I can tell you that if this is the case, the Perfomante will be considerably cheaper (and more fun and way better exhaust symphony IMO).

Lower price with more fun factor (all theory until we get behind the wheel).

:icon_thumleft: FYI our display car was white and it looked hot!

what color was the car you guys saw?

White is Soo Right! I'd love a Lambo in white and was my first choice with the SV but alas got Matt black. If I could have all my cars in white, I'd do it. But when I viewed the Perfomante, it looked race ready and I thought to myself, this needs to be a loud track color. Hence, I'm going Ad Personam, have spoken with my dealer.

I'm a white fan boy myself too. I'd love a garage full of nothing but white.

But if you want a colour BluGlauco seems epic in the pics and very rare when compared to Blu Cephus ;)

I'm a white fan boy myself too. I'd love a garage full of nothing but white.

But if you want a colour BluGlauco seems epic in the pics and very rare when compared to Blu Cephus ;)

It's rare for a reason, have you seen it in real life?

It's rare for a reason, have you seen it in real life?

Only in pics. Hence I said it looks great in pics

Only in pics. Hence I said it looks great in pics

I personally think it isn't blue but rather green, or at least more green than blue.

Also don't you dare knock cepheus :icon_mrgreen:

I personally think it isn't blue but rather green, or at least more green than blue.

Also don't you dare knock cepheus :icon_mrgreen:

The green tinge is what caught my eye about it. Kind of like a gasoline green. Hopefully at car week in August I'll see it in the flesh.

Wasn't knocking blu cephus at all. It's a nice colour. Just more common than it used to be ;)