Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

I honestly have no clue. I have never custom ordered a such an expensive car before. Off the top of my head, Rosso Mars would accent all the exterior gloss forged carbon in a great way. I think I really need help in this dept. I am going to go to my dealer and see if they can help. Any suggestions from you guys is great too. But if I do Rosso Mars, my dream of having a VI caliper and accents inside are dead I think. What color paint works with VI calipers?

this would be a nice option:

Sl.jpg

CarsforOurTroopssidehwy_zpsad1c738f_1_.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly have no clue. I have never custom ordered a such an expensive car before. Off the top of my head, Rosso Mars would accent all the exterior gloss forged carbon in a great way. I think I really need help in this dept. I am going to go to my dealer and see if they can help. Any suggestions from you guys is great too. But if I do Rosso Mars, my dream of having a VI caliper and accents inside are dead I think. What color paint works with VI calipers?

Black, White, Grey...and VI!

Few questions. I saw it but can't remember now. What color will the single lugs be? I thought red. The lug color is also not optional, right?

Is the ALA system patented my lambo? I think it is the big thing to save 35 seconds over the regular H. 30hp and 88 lbs isn't going to make 35 seconds on its own. The reason i ask is if all the other guys are going to knock it off now.

Few questions. I saw it but can't remember now. What color will the single lugs be? I thought red. The lug color is also not optional, right?

Is the ALA system patented my lambo? I think it is the big thing to save 35 seconds over the regular H. 30hp and 88 lbs isn't going to make 35 seconds on its own. The reason i ask is if all the other guys are going to knock it off now.

You mean centre cap? It's black or red and no charge if you want red.

ALA is developed and patented by Lamborghini engineers.

As for colors that's the most difficult thing to select, truly a nightmare for me, you can use LamboCars's configurator, it is better than Lamborghini's.

ALA is developed and patented by Lamborghini engineers.

As for colors that's the most difficult thing to select, truly a nightmare for me, you can use LamboCars's configurator, it is better than Lamborghini's.

Someone order Arancio Argos....or Viola Ophelia!

Those would be wild.

Someone order Arancio Argos....or Viola Ophelia!

Those would be wild.

Personal opinion only of course --- if we are going Viola, then V. Parsifae would be a better choice. V. Ophelia only seems to work under a certain lighting: under fluorescent, it looks terrible; under overcast sky, it looks dull; but it looks good under a very bright sun.

The one odd colour, IMO, that would be outstanding on the Performante would be Oro Adonis with Arancio stitching/bicolore interior.

Mmmmmmmm, forged carbon on the exterior now??

Yup and most of it is on the rear of the car :icon_mrgreen:

Mmmmmmmm, forged carbon on the exterior now??

And it's glossed forged. I actually like it. Looked good on the car I saw. Thinking about making the interior bits gloss forged if they'll do it.

And it's glossed forged. I actually like it. Looked good on the car I saw. Thinking about making the interior bits gloss forged if they'll do it.

I agree it looks surprisingly good, they don't want to do gloss on the interior or the engine bay, they are blaming it on reflections, they might do it later.

Yeah but still looks cheap and rubbish compared to a nice carbon weave, think it may put quite a few people off, i really hate the forged carbon, but appreciate its a personal thing.

It must be a cost thing as the weight difference although 20% amounts to very little, as cf is already very light.

For instance imagine a Pagani Huayra or Koeninsegg using that finish, their clients would literally destroy them!

Yeah but still looks cheap and rubbish compared to a nice carbon weave, think it may put quite a few people off, i really hate the forged carbon, but appreciate its a personal thing.

It must be a cost thing as the weight difference although 20% amounts to very little, as cf is already very light.

For instance imagine a Pagani Huayra or Koeninsegg using that finish, their clients would literally destroy them!

respectfully, I happen to love this new look and I think the competition will follow lambos lead.

I have the key chain from the premier and loving it!

post-2228-1488376638.jpg

Personal opinion only of course --- if we are going Viola, then V. Parsifae would be a better choice. V. Ophelia only seems to work under a certain lighting: under fluorescent, it looks terrible; under overcast sky, it looks dull; but it looks good under a very bright sun.

The one odd colour, IMO, that would be outstanding on the Performante would be Oro Adonis with Arancio stitching/bicolore interior.

Agree that Oro Adonis would look spectacular on the Perfomante.

Gmendoza's Oro Adonis Murcie in my garage

476D8EDB-3958-433D-A4E7-10B70CAE6EB5_zps

I actually think a Pagani would look amazing in all FC, like Italian marble.

It seems that Lambo had revised/fine-tuned the process on manufacturing forged carbon. The initial ones as seen from an Ad Personam showcar (I think it was a Blu Sideris LP700 with a silver A-pillar & roof) looked terrible and resembled particle board painted black. One can see "chips" of the carbon bits. On the LP750SV that does not have the media player/NAV, the centre console is in FC and that looked better; no more "chips" but the "bits" are still visible. Now with the P, the FC does resemble marble to a certain degree; is far from the particle board look and is starting to be acceptable. Good job Lambo!

My ocd doesn't allow any pattern that is not symmetrical, hence my hate of this new variety of cf, i totally see the marble thing but on a man made product it just doesn't look right to me, these cars are all about lines and angles ant this pattern detracts from that.

At the showing i went to virtually every customer wanted to know if they could have it in normal carbon instead so i'm not alone in this, but i appreciate some people will like it. Ad personam at vast cost down the line wouldn't surprise me.