Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

Ok guys. I have never done this before with a new car. I went today to my dealer to option it. I decided i don't really care about crazy colors and options/etc. My philosophy was to run it bare bones but was sure to get the LDS and electronic shocks because the track car had. So the base gloss white body with Mimas wheels because they're the lightest. Remembered that from Fiske buying a set for his H. I also honestly love the way they look vs the center lock wheel and the other bronze wheel they offer for extra $. Then the body will have the red/green Italian livery stripes in stickers down the side and VI Performante script on the back quarter panels. Obviously VI calipers too. Race seats, with the $3500 option for the VI green in the seats like a A SV and green stiching in seats and dash. Comes to 292 or so. The question is, am i fcuking up resale by not wanting NAV, branding package, Bluetooth, etc?? Is it crazy to not want to spend the $ on those options? Last question for now is what do you guys think of colors. Gloss white body with the VI accents and gloss black Mimas. I can wrap roof in black aftwr i get it. Side skirts and parts of the front/rear will all be flat black. No style package. Am i crazy to not get a real color? Any ideas?

Sounds spot on but I'd get the stereo and Bluetooth etc. for resale. Stereos are beyond rubbish in Lambos but without one cars are hard to move 2nd hand.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

unbelievable lap time with even "standard" tires, unbelievable driving easiness without too much corrections with the steering wheel: what a big downforce that car has!

Standing ovation for the driver and the car, a milestone in road car aerodynamics performances.

ciao

Get the Nav because it now has Apple car play which is important for some.

I have read that the Nav could be unlocked by the dealer at a later time but I was told you need to do a module swap so definitely cheaper to get it as an option.

unbelievable lap time with even "standard" tires, unbelievable driving easiness without too much corrections with the steering wheel: what a big downforce that car has!

Standing ovation for the driver and the car, a milestone in road car aerodynamics performances.

ciao

So true, it looked absolutely effortless, down the straight at 300km/h he was one hand on the wheel :lol2:

ciao

I'm standing, this has taken the exotic car world by storm! (crazy part is Lambo was NEVER known as the track weapon) great time to be a fan!

That's another thing. As he was pushing through 300kph the car was lagging hard. Wtf. Shouldn't clip 200mph gear limiter with ease? I know it's not ugr, but....

Which leads me to my next question. Would a VF blower kit with the extra power fcuk with the handling/balance at all? Or will it simply give the car some more balls. Would be nice to know it can drag race hard against the best in a straight line...

That's another thing. As he was pushing through 300kph the car was lagging hard. Wtf. Shouldn't clip 200mph gear limiter with ease? I know it's not ugr, but....

Which leads me to my next question. Would a VF blower kit with the extra power fcuk with the handling/balance at all? Or will it simply give the car some more balls. Would be nice to know it can drag race hard against the best in a straight line...

I believe that part is uphill otherwise it would have been accelerating quicker.

Or it shows how high speed acceleration is useless even on a track like the 'Ring. Low-medium speed acceleration, stability and handling are much more important.

Lessons on how to be a complete twat:

Step 1) Claim a car company is all show and no go.

Step 2) Claim you don't care when said car company set a record in the "go" department:

twat tweet

Was that Lamborghini official tweet saying the run was made on Trofeo tires? The rep at the enveil said standard 220 treadwear Pirellis.

Was that Lamborghini official tweet saying the run was made on Trofeo tires? The rep at the enveil said standard 220 treadwear Pirellis.
I would like an answer to this as well. All the sites - Autoweek, Car Throttle, Road & Track all are reporting that the lap was done on Trofeo R... I would like to see an official write up from Lambo on which tires were used...

I purposely asked this question to the factory reps and head of all US Lambo sales at the event.

and they ALL confirmed they were not Trofeo R's, they are the new Pirelli tire that was designed for the car and come standard.

I just put trofeo R's on my Huracan so I was going to do the same on the P, but now I'm keeping the stock tires :)

Lessons on how to be a complete twat:

Step 1) Claim a car company is all show and no go.

Step 2) Claim you don't care when said car company set a record in the "go" department:

twat tweet

Nobody cares what a failed host of a failed car TV show has to say LOL

Chris Harris

There is a link in his post to Harris's tweeter Acc.

I thought that's who. I'd hardly call him a "failed" anything though! You may disagree but he's now a host of Top Gear. That's pretty big time considering the new season actually looks like it has serious promise. Plus, not everyone gets into the whole lap time thing.

I think Harris was referring to how he doesn`t care about the Ring times in general. Can`t blame him, there are many who think the same way, including James May.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Also Koenigsegg congratulated Lambo on their epic feat at the Ring.

I'm sure Harris like most of the other Brit presenters would be bragging nonstop if it was a McLaren that posted the same time.

its funny how everyone always said lambos looked good but couldn't perform like Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren etc

now they set the record and they don't like track times lol

it will always be something ;)

:iamwithstupid:

I just read around on Mclaren life on the Performante...tin foil hats all around :lol2:

Bonus points for Asscelerator (TogueSpirit) making a guest appearance and claiming to be an aerodynamics PhD working on spacecraft. :lol2:

That lap looked so smooth. Very little sawing at the wheel and the car seemed perfectly settled the whole time. Amazing to watch.

Bonus points for Asscelerator (TogueSpirit) making a guest appearance and claiming to be an aerodynamics PhD working on spacecraft. :lol2:

That lap looked so smooth. Very little sawing at the wheel and the car seemed perfectly settled the whole time. Amazing to watch.

Lmao that's him?! :lol2:

I'm sure Harris like most of the other Brit presenters would be bragging nonstop if it was a McLaren that posted the same time.

:iamwithstupid: