Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

Nice little edit of the same White Perf at Lambo Houston. Bonus, GORGEOUS 918 Spyder edit in the video. Action starts at 3:16:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the 2017 options list on the tech specs page, it says Perf will do 0-124 in 8.9 and regular H in 9.9 Really? That's a solid jump. I never factored how this car would drag race against an H.

In the 2017 options list on the tech specs page, it says Perf will do 0-124 in 8.9 and regular H in 9.9 Really? That's a solid jump. I never factored how this car would drag race against an H.

Should be a half second quicker I'd imagine. I think Lambo really sand bagged the normal H's performance claims because they didn't want it to seem so close in performance to the Aventador.

Saw the car at Geneva, and my god, I loved it!

I thought the carbon buckets were super comfy, the forged carbon tasteful, and the stance incredibly mean.

These other photos above make it look amazing as well.

Bravo Lambo.

What do you guys think about this colour?

nice, i think any light color will work. you want that carbon and fender lines to pop IMO

What do you guys think about this colour?

Grigio Iris.

Neat colour, light gray with a lilac hue to it. Under the bright sun and at some angle, it will reflect gold. I almost bought a Diablo 6.0 in this colour.

It's not to everyone's taste as it also looks like dirty-pink from some angles. You are more or less guaranteed to have a car with exclusive colour but that's both for and against you. Also keep in mind that it will be impossible to touch-up the paint for nicks and scratches, respray is mandatory. And you are going to be hit hard on the resale value.

Grigio Iris.

Neat colour, light gray with a lilac hue to it. Under the bright sun and at some angle, it will reflect gold. I almost bought a Diablo 6.0 in this colour.

It's not to everyone's taste as it also looks like dirty-pink from some angles. You are more or less guaranteed to have a car with exclusive colour but that's both for and against you. Also keep in mind that it will be impossible to touch-up the paint for nicks and scratches, respray is mandatory. And you are going to be hit hard on the resale value.

Ah, yes I remember us talking about the problems that might arise when it comes to custom paints when we met. And I had a chance to see the car last week and it was interesting to see the colour change in different lighting and angles even on a very gloomy afternoon. It would be an interesting choice for the Perf.

did anyone order the dark chrome switches? seems pricey to me

I just looked at my spec sheet and saw the price...$2800!!

I may have to rethink this and not order this....what's the standard option switches?

Based on that photo I came up with this:

comfort_seats.jpg

You are he bestttt!!!!

I was deciding between laser etching and the Y...you made up my mind - going with the laser etching, thanks!

I just looked at my spec sheet and saw the price...$2800!!

I may have to rethink this and not order this....what's the standard option switches?

like the huracan brushed aluminum look.. plus VCR fingerprint comment makes sense. I'm out ;)

I agree, the car is growing on me.

Looks a lot better in the round versus some of the pics I have seen.