Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this SL is seriously looking so good, even under all that camo. i know some previous 'new styles' were met with either criticism or cautious compliments. but this one just seems SOLID right out of the gates.

this SL is seriously looking so good, even under all that camo. i know some previous 'new styles' were met with either criticism or cautious compliments. but this one just seems SOLID right out of the gates.

Agree

Any views on whether AWD or RWD?

Agree

I am sure it's AWD, Shack I wouldn't worry, the AWD in the Huracan is rear bias and very sure footed, it's great to drive.

Thank you very much for all the nice comments ... it took me a few hours to get these looking right, but the result is rather nice I think.

Factory must hate you, unless you work for them. Great work as usual.

I wish I worked for them ... would be great.

I am sure it's AWD, Shack I wouldn't worry, the AWD in the Huracan is rear bias and very sure footed, it's great to drive.

Take a look at the rear section, the taillights and grille under them ... those are taken from the LP580-2 version, and the LP620-2 Super Trofeo is also rear wheel drive only ... could go either way I think, awd would be safer with that much power I guess.

Side by side, LP580-2 next to Superleggera:

07_2016_w1280.jpg

I have driven the std Huracan and found it a bit 'placid' and put it down to it being AWD.

Hope the SL is more edgy and aggressive

I have driven the std Huracan and found it a bit 'placid' and put it down to it being AWD.

Hope the SL is more edgy and aggressive

I put 8000 km on mine and I enjoyed every one of them, different strokes, hopefully you will like the SL.

Thank you very much for all the nice comments ... it took me a few hours to get these looking right, but the result is rather nice I think.

I wish I worked for them ... would be great.

Take a look at the rear section, the taillights and grille under them ... those are taken from the LP580-2 version, and the LP620-2 Super Trofeo is also rear wheel drive only ... could go either way I think, awd would be safer with that much power I guess.

Side by side, LP580-2 next to Superleggera:

07_2016_w1280.jpg

That's a great observation.

BTW Lambo should hire you without a doubt :icon_thumleft:

I put 8000 km on mine and I enjoyed every one of them, different strokes, hopefully you will like the SL.

Love my "Cane" also. Placed a deposit on the new SL. Will get the first one at this dealership whenever it shows up!

What will you do when the huracan SL comes out Fortis? I know you aren't sure you will love how the aventador SV feels. But you already love the regular huracan. Will you trade in the SV for the SL or do you have the space to keep both? It's going to be very interesting to hear how you feel about both.

Agree

I have heard Lambo will offer both. This is unconfirmed, but is an exciting idea.

Dont get me wrong, I really liked the car when I did the ice driving course in Livigno and found it very competent but when I read reviews it seems the RWD Huracan gets a great wrap as being more "playful"

I have heard Lambo will offer both. This is unconfirmed, but is an exciting idea.

Makes sense as I assume not too much engineering headache :)

Dont get me wrong, I really liked the car when I did the ice driving course in Livigno and found it very competent but when I read reviews it seems the RWD Huracan gets a great wrap as being more "playful"

I've stopped listening to reviewers long time ago, it's just an individual's opinion based on his/her taste, likes, dislikes, driving style, type of roads they drive the cars on etc. I look at them as entertainment not really fact.

Most of the time after I got to experience the cars for myself I was thinking WTF are these guys talking about, the same experience I had with the GT4, everyone raves about it as if it is God's gift to the automotive world, it's a great car don't get me wrong and I really enjoy it but my expectations were built up so high that to be honest it left me wanting more.

I always wait to experience it for myself, now I am worried about the SV because all I read about it, that it's slower than (insert flavor of the month car) gearbox is crap, understeers, not as fast as claimed, the sports seats are a torture device etc. etc. so now my expectations are very low combined with buyer's remorse LOL

I can't comment on the Huracan SL, all I can say is that there is a substantial palpable difference between the LP560 and LP570 SL, the cars couldn't feel any more different IMO so based on that and based on the fact that I personally think the standard Huracan is a fantastic car I think the H SL will deliver the goods and personally I can't wait to get my paws on one.

What will you do when the huracan SL comes out Fortis? I know you aren't sure you will love how the aventador SV feels. But you already love the regular huracan. Will you trade in the SV for the SL or do you have the space to keep both? It's going to be very interesting to hear how you feel about both.

I will order the SL, I always liked the smaller lightweight cars, the only issue that I will have is finding time to drive my cars, now I have the GT4 which I only put 500 miles on in the last 5 months, in few months when the SV gets here I will have another car which I won't really have time to drive and when I do it will have preference over the GT4 so now the GT4 will be redundant adding a third car would be silly from that POV. I am not a collector so I am not sure what I will do at this stage, ideally one sports car is perfect for me.

I've stopped listening to reviewers long time ago, it's just an individual's opinion based on his/her taste, likes, dislikes, driving style, type of roads they drive the cars on etc. I look at them as entertainment not really fact.

Most of the time after I got to experience the cars for myself I was thinking WTF are these guys talking about, the same experience I had with the GT4, everyone raves about it as if it is God's gift to the automotive world, it's a great car don't get me wrong and I really enjoy it but my expectations were built up so high that to be honest it left me wanting more.

I always wait to experience it for myself, now I am worried about the SV because all I read about it, that it's slower than (insert flavor of the month car) gearbox is crap, understeers, not as fast as claimed, the sports seats are a torture device etc. etc. so now my expectations are very low combined with buyer's remorse LOL

I can't comment on the Huracan SL, all I can say is that there is a substantial palpable difference between the LP560 and LP570 SL, the cars couldn't feel any more different IMO so based on that and based on the fact that I personally think the standard Huracan is a fantastic car I think the H SL will deliver the goods and personally I can't wait to get my paws on one.

My guess is as much as you love the Huracan and well engineered cars you will drive the giant dinosaur SV and pass, especially at your prices. It sounds like the HSL is the car for you.

Of course, just a guess. It depends if you look directly at it because if you do, it looks so amazing you'll leave with it. I did the same thing with a regular Vent but once you're inside you can't hide the Jurassic-ness.

Sell the gt4 when the SV comes and when the SL comes then decide which one of the two to sell.

The local dealer seems to think they will have a SL early next year so I can test drive it.

I will keep the GT4 for now it might compliment the SV, the SL will be delivered late next year by then the SV will be 1 year old my decision might be easier.

My guess is as much as you love the Huracan and well engineered cars you will drive the giant dinosaur SV and pass, especially at your prices. It sounds like the HSL is the car for you.

Of course, just a guess. It depends if you look directly at it because if you do, it looks so amazing you'll leave with it. I did the same thing with a regular Vent but once you're inside you can't hide the Jurassic-ness.

I want to try a Lambo V12 at least once, the SV R is top of the tree for Lambos here so it's a good one to have a got at, there is no denying that I much prefer the smaller cars, I am hoping that I won't fall in love with the SV and that the new SL will be an amazing car :icon_mrgreen:

In terms of cost I don't use it as a determinant factor, we all know the law of diminishing returns, the SV certainly isn't worth 3 times the price of a standard Huracan which is what they want for them here so I will leave that out of the equation.

I want to try a Lambo V12 at least once, the SV R is top of the tree for Lambos here so it's a good one to have a got at, there is no denying that I much prefer the smaller cars, I am hoping that I won't fall in love with the SV and that the new SL will be an amazing car :icon_mrgreen:

In terms of cost I don't use it as a determinant factor, we all know the law of diminishing returns, the SV certainly isn't worth 3 times the price of a standard Huracan which is what they want for them here so I will leave that out of the equation.

As I have said before I have both an Aventador Roadster and a Huracan coupe. Also a 2013 Gallardo SL. I love the way the Huracan drives. The handling is excellent, the Dual Clutch transmission is the best, The car is very very fast. Surprisingly fast. As far as the Aventador I love its looks. To me it is one of the most beautiful car designs I have ever had. Roadster, that is. I hate to admit it but the Hurican is more exciting to drive Than the Aventador. Now if they come out with an Aventador that has the Dual Clutch Tranny, adjustable shocks like the SV and Hurican, and more HP and Torque than I believe I will have a new all time favorite. A Dual Clutch in the Aventador would definitely be a game changer as some here has already indicated. Love them both but the H has the edge. Yes I have ordered the SL version of the Huracan. It potentially can become the baddest Lamborghini on the block. Can't wait to find out.

As I have said before I have both an Aventador Roadster and a Huracan coupe. Also a 2013 Gallardo SL. I love the way the Huracan drives. The handling is excellent, the Dual Clutch transmission is the best, The car is very very fast. Surprisingly fast. As far as the Aventador I love its looks. To me it is one of the most beautiful car designs I have ever had. Roadster, that is. I hate to admit it but the Hurican is more exciting to drive Than the Aventador. Now if they come out with an Aventador that has the Dual Clutch Tranny, adjustable shocks like the SV and Hurican, and more HP and Torque than I believe I will have a new all time favorite. A Dual Clutch in the Aventador would definitely be a game changer as some here has already indicated. Love them both but the H has the edge. Yes I have ordered the SL version of the Huracan. It potentially can become the baddest Lamborghini on the block. Can't wait to find out.

How about a comparison between the 570 SL and your Huracan? I agree with your views, after few test drives I much prefer the Huracan over the standard Aventador.

If Lamborghini follows the same formula as the original G-SL and the LP570SL, then the H-SL will surely be a winner; although I suspect some might complain about the diminishing of the visceral experience (perhaps myself included).

FWIW, I had the G coupe, SE and the G-SL. Moving from the SE to the SL was an eye-opener. The SL felt so much lighter and nimble from the SE and the sound was phenomenal. I then had the LP570. Admittedly, it was a better car than the original SL --- faster, more nimble still and the built quality felt bullet-proof. But it was also more refined and that could be a plus and a minus. The exhaust was also tamer-sounding. So while the original G-SL was a rougher and slower car, it somewhat seemed to fit the definition of an Italian exotic more. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with the LP570 strictly from a performance POV. I then had a AV coupe and now the AV roadster. Nothing beats the AV in the looks department and in straight acceleration, it's the very best bang for the buck. But despite the extensive used of CF, it's still a big and porky car. It is not a track car, period. The AV-SV seems to have answered those shortcomings but from my test drives of the SV & SV-r, I am not even half convinced. The SV does look good and the suspension is an improvement; and more hp always help but after all the added options, I question the so-called diet on the SV. Perhaps one has to drive the daylights out of the SV to unravel its true mightiness (which I haven't had the opportunity to do so); but personally, I will wait for the AV 2.0. Both the AV and the AV-SV are much easier to handle than the LP670SV. You always felt like the 670 wants to kill you if you are not careful. The AV & AV-SV is the opposite: everything is so easy, relaxed and you feel so cocooned; and the high-tech electronic nannies always have you on their sight. The Huracan is the same formula: better overall performance with higher tech, very neutral handling and sure-footed with no bad surprises. Everything is superb but it lacks just that tiny bit of the hairy-chest factor.

Based on the above, I would imagine the H-SL to be blindingly fast; likely faster than the AV-SV in the right hands on track (i.e. if Lambo allows the baby bull to do so). It will look very aggressive but the V12 flagship will remain champ in the looks department as it simply has to. I do hope that Lambo will inject more rawness back into the H-SL when compared to the standard H (just like the LP570 when compared to the LP560). But I am not holding my breath on the H-SL being "playful". It would be a very nice and very satisfying drive. The speed would likely leave you grinning from ear to ear but it will not stir the soul as much or have the drama that the classic bulls offer. Again, that is a plus and a minus thing and would be a very subjective choice. But it would be an excellent car regardless.