Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see the MT review has already been posted. NVM..but i'll post this.

One last thing: The Performante went very quickly around the Nürburgring Nordschleife. How fast? Well, Lamborghini’s own Aventador Superveloce set a time of 6 minutes, 59.73 seconds. The only production car to ever circumnavigate more quickly is the Porsche 918 Spyder, which laid down an ice-cold 6:57.00. The Huracán Performante? Lambo ain’t saying no matter how many times I ask (Reggiani just smiles at me), but I heard mutterings of “six-fifty-two-something-something.” That would shatter the Porsche’s record.

:iamwithstupid: cant freakin wait! now the hard part, what color.....

Viola Parsife 😉

Shit, est. pricing $350,000...that's nearing $400k Canadian.

If it's near CAD400k. I am buying 2.

At today's exchange rate, which is already favourable to the CDN Loonie, US350k is CAD457k plus change. And don't forget the 6.1% import duty. So that's over CAD485k and before freight and taxes. Assuming USD350k is the price and you ordered a reasonably optioned car, you'll be knocking on the door of CAD570k. :crybaby2:

(Most likely still cheaper than where Fortis is at though. :P )

At today's exchange rate, which is already favourable to the CDN Loonie, US350k is CAD457k plus change. And don't forget the 6.1% import duty. So that's over CAD485k and before freight and taxes. Assuming USD350k is the price and you ordered a reasonably optioned car, you'll be knocking on the door of CAD570k. :crybaby2:

For $570k it better be limited to 20 cars lol.

For $570k it better be limited to 20 cars lol.

Edit: if you meant CAD350k, then that might be more realistic. A MY2017 reasonably optioned LP610-4 spyder is at CAD$340k. While a 10k premium for the Performante seems conservative, it could happen. Still, by the time one adds the usual options + taxes and freight etc., it's be at $420k. No way whatsoever would this be a sub-CAD400k car.

:crybaby2:

LOL

Viola Parsifae is a great colour and seems to be the new Blu Nethuns, but I'm going to go against the tide and say it won't have the same magic as it did on the A-SV. It'll still work, just not as effective as on the SV. Styling-wise, the Huracan series have much softer lines than the Aventador series and the H has a more "bulbous" look overall. Hence, lighter colour will work better on the H-P. Grigio Antares, Balloon White, Giallo Midas and Verde Ithaca would work great on the Performante. Personal opinion of course but I was the one that called the V. Parsifae on the SV and I put my $ on a B. Nethuns A-roadster and basically revived Oro Elios via my LP570 Super G.

EDIT: IMO, Azzuro Thetis would look great; Grigio Adamas with Rosso calipers, stitching and seat belts would be perfect but a bit traditional. Grigio Adamas with Verde calipers, stitching and seat belts would be phenomenal.

Edit: if you meant CAD350k, then that might be more realistic. A MY2017 reasonably optioned LP610-4 spyder is at CAD$340k. While a 10k premium for the Performante seems conservative, it could happen. Still, by the time one adds the usual options + taxes and freight etc., it's be at $420k. No way whatsoever would this be a sub-CAD400k car.

The $420kish number seems about right based on what I keep hearing which is $350k with options but before tax and freight.

I think Parsifae definitely looks better on a car with as many accents as possible to break it up. It depends on the final exterior treatments on the Performante. If it's got a lot of black areas, it's going to look really good. Black side skirts remove a ton of visual weight from a car and make a wild color like VP look a lot better.

Is the intro car Mantis? Did I read that somewhere?

Viola Parsifae is a great colour and seems to be the new Blu Nethuns, but I'm going to go against the tide and say it won't have the same magic as it did on the A-SV. It'll still work, just not as effective as on the SV. Styling-wise, the Huracan series have much softer lines than the Aventador series and the H has a more "bulbous" look overall. Hence, lighter colour will work better on the H-P. Grigio Antares, Balloon White, Giallo Midas and Verde Ithaca would work great on the Performante. Personal opinion of course but I was the one that called the V. Parsifae on the SV and I put my $ on a B. Nethuns A-roadster and basically revived Oro Elios via my LP570 Super G.

EDIT: IMO, Azzuro Thetis would look great; Grigio Adamas with Rosso calipers, stitching and seat belts would be perfect but a bit traditional. Grigio Adamas with Verde calipers, stitching and seat belts would be phenomenal.

I completely agree, Viola doesn't look anywhere near as good on the H, I also agree that Grigio would look good but unfortunately boring, I think due to lots of bronze accents and that plywood carbon white might look good, I don't like Verde ( sorry 🙏) and yellow either so selecting a color will be the usual nightmare that it always is.

I think Parsifae definitely looks better on a car with as many accents as possible to break it up. It depends on the final exterior treatments on the Performante. If it's got a lot of black areas, it's going to look really good. Black side skirts remove a ton of visual weight from a car and make a wild color like VP look a lot better.

Is the intro car Mantis? Did I read that somewhere?

DBK you are onto something, the accents will break it, same with Cepheus, I don't really like it when the whole car is the same color but with black accents nothing even comes close for me having said that the light blue is less dominant the viola is more overpowering and it might not play as well with black, also the Performante will have lots of bronze accents, maybe a lighter viola would go better with it.

The Motortrend article says that Lamborghini tried having aero vectoring on the front axle but it didn't have any advantage. Is that why some of the test cars had vents above and behind the front wheels and the production car doesn't?

I think Rosso Mars and speccing the interior so that it's similar to the Gallardo STS will look fantastic.

post-10638-1484800770_thumb.jpg

The Motortrend article says that Lamborghini tried having aero vectoring on the front axle but it didn't have any advantage. Is that why some of the test cars had vents above and behind the front wheels and the production car doesn't?

I wonder if it'll be added to a future hardcore version of the Huracan.

I completely agree, Viola doesn't look anywhere near as good on the H, I also agree that Grigio would look good but unfortunately boring, I think due to lots of bronze accents and that plywood carbon white might look good, I don't like Verde ( sorry 🙏) and yellow either so selecting a color will be the usual nightmare that it always is.

There is a Grigio that is much "warmer", almost like having a champagne sheen to it (don't recall the name though). That might work. No need to be sorry on Verde; not exactly my favourite either but oh well... :icon_mrgreen:

No nightmare at all: get Blu Cepheus to make it a matching pair. Or ask the family to decide; they obviously did great on their last try. :icon_mrgreen: