Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

Sv has it, personally I don't like it on any car, previously ordered my huracan without it after trying it. Apparently it's better now though, but just all feel to artificial to me

I'm really torn on both of these options. not sure its worth the money. I'm leaning towards the suspension option w/lift.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only reason I'd order it is because all of these systems are designed to work and react together.

:iamwithstupid: ill speak to rep Saturday and make final decisions.

The only reason I'd order it is because all of these systems are designed to work and react together.

Well, there are a few Huracan owners who have ordered magnetic suspension without LDS....yes they can work together, but I believe they can work mutually exclusive when only one is ordered. The LDS has more to do with steering ratio input and feedback. It will certainly work inline with the suspension feedback together. However, if No LDS, I suspect the steering will feel a bit less sterile.

So its super fast, no vents, skirts, etc, just a wing and new front and rear bumpers

Just looks little ordinary to me, also no carbon interior on the doors and no option of anything other than the forged carbon. Alcantara everywhere though

At first i hated it and then in the time honoured lambopower way after an hour i was starting to like it. think all the black parts need to be carbon though they look a bit odd and the front is too open and black for my liking.

Think its not for me but its going to embarrass a lot of other manufacturers given its still relatively heavy and not that much power.

630 hp raised rev limiter, 40kg lighter which is basically the seats.

New wheels look nice though bit like SV ones, and the centre locks look better in person as well

All the magic is in the aero suspension and electrics, a truly amazing feat of lap times, my summary is its the the opposite of Aventador its more go than show!

If they open up the options CF, etc to more personalisation and put a stipe down the middle i think it will make a massive difference to the looks making it look more special and then it could be a winner. At the moment its just looks focussed, which i guess it is, one purpose, lap times, I would need a bit more show.

topjay I heard that the carbon door skins are gone because of the new DOT requirements :rant:

I hate those people, can Trump do anything about them :lol2:

topjay I heard that the carbon door skins are gone because of the new DOT requirements :rant:

I hate those people, can Trump do anything about them :lol2:

whats strange is the SV has them.. either way ill see it in the flesh tomorrow afternoon!

Viewed the car last week and I wasn't blown away by the exterior styling. I was expecting it to be more dramatic but performance numbers is what this car is all about. I'm thinking Lambo has more performance variants of the H to come and the Performante is just the beginning. Exciting times ahead.

Viewed the car last week and I wasn't blown away by the exterior styling. I was expecting it to be more dramatic but performance numbers is what this car is all about. I'm thinking Lambo has more performance variants of the H to come and the Performante is just the beginning. Exciting times ahead.

Interesting for those who thought design wasn't as dramatic. I wasn't expecting anything as crazy as the Av SV or Centenarrio, but I thought the Perfomante looked aggressively balanced and purposeful. I'm not into the crazy styling of Venenos and such.

But what got me to sign up for it was indeed, the performance. The numbers they revealed were staggering. Can't wait to test it on the track in a few months.

Interesting for those who thought design wasn't as dramatic. I wasn't expecting anything as crazy as the Av SV or Centenarrio, but I thought the Perfomante looked aggressively balanced and purposeful. I'm not into the crazy styling of Venenos and such.

But what got me to sign up for it was indeed, the performance. The numbers they revealed were staggering. Can't wait to test it on the track in a few months.

:iamwithstupid:

The car is focused! I love the way it looks sleek and aggressive, the rear is the best part! The design reminds me of the Murci SV, just few extra touches over the standard car which completely changed the look. The Veneno is OTT the SV Aventador is nearly there LOL. I like that they kept the H P design simple.

saw the car today, awesome! pretty strict with the NDA, locking up phones, cameras and searching before going in...

Had a look at the car and have to say I really liked the new carbon look

Interior is great - but my god how hard are these race seats

Active aero system they have looks really good

Overall I was really impressed with the car although wasn't keen on the matte orange on the London car - think it was suit light colours best and definitely not black

Had a look at the car and have to say I really liked the new carbon look

Interior is great - but my god how hard are these race seats

Active aero system they have looks really good

Overall I was really impressed with the car although wasn't keen on the matte orange on the London car - think it was suit light colours best and definitely not black

But the interior is the same as normal one specced with alcantara & carbon? Only diffence is the new instrument cluster in corsa switching to sv style

I know it's personal preference but I hate the forged carbon, looks really cheap, proper weave carbon would 100% improve the cars looks imo.

Did you like it enough to get one? Couple of people cancelled their orders when we were there as not different enough to their current Huracan looks wise and wouldn't be getting the benefit of track use. Those that didn't own Huracans or were new to the brand were a lot more impressed with it though.

saw the car today, awesome! pretty strict with the NDA, locking up phones, cameras and searching before going in...

good times yesterday :icon_thumleft:

i personally loved it! very aggressive/focused look..

love the new carbon and my carbon key chain lol

interior looks better with suede everywhere, new accents, very serious looking!

the new hatch and rear looks like it came off a full blown exotic race car!

i LOVE what Lambo has done with this platform! I'm in and I'm keeping these center lock wheels for once!

good times yesterday :icon_thumleft:

i personally loved it! very aggressive/focused look..

love the new carbon and my carbon key chain lol

interior looks better with suede everywhere, new accents, very serious looking!

the new hatch and rear looks like it came off a full blown exotic race car!

i LOVE what Lambo has done with this platform! I'm in and I'm keeping these center lock wheels for once!

product differentiation?? Thank You~

650s vs 675LT

huracan vs performante ??

LoV is planning to do a drive to the Boeing factory in Everett next month to go see the process for the forged composite material used on Lamborghini cars. Looking forward to seeing the process in person.

What's the new raised rev limiter someone above mentioned?

That's how they got the power bump a new air intake and just raised the rev limiter a touch, basically nothing you couldn't do yourself to a huracan , no new internal parts, etc.

Magic of the car is in aero and suspension and tyres not the difference in engine,

Guy from Lamborghini actually said the horsepower race is over and it's now about weight and handing and how it feels to drive.

I think I remember hearing that the engine also had some work done, don't quote me I didn't really pay attention to the boring bits :icon_mrgreen:

I think I remember hearing that the engine also had some work done, don't quote me I didn't really pay attention to the boring bits :icon_mrgreen:

said revised exhaust, and a couple of other bits etc, etc but nothing that amounted to anything of note, i do like to pay attention to these things, and read through the marketing rubbish, eg forged composite 20% lighter which is pretty irrelevant as all the cf parts before amounted to not a lot of weight so the saving is only a few kg's at best.

The power is just a remap with raised rev limit, not that it is a problem but it does show where the improvement have been made on the car as the weight loss is not a lot and pretty much solely accounted for by the seats.

said revised exhaust, and a couple of other bits etc, etc but nothing that amounted to anything of note, i do like to pay attention to these things, and read through the marketing rubbish, eg forged composite 20% lighter which is pretty irrelevant as all the cf parts before amounted to not a lot of weight so the saving is only a few kg's at best.

The power is just a remap with raised rev limit, not that it is a problem but it does show where the improvement have been made on the car as the weight loss is not a lot and pretty much solely accounted for by the seats.

Interesting if they didn't change ANY engine parts.

What's funny is the gallardo had a 8000rpm rev limiter and then the lp560 had a 8500rpm rev limiter. What I would found out and no one really knew was that they used the SAME valve springs going into the huracan! I haven't checked the huracan to see if they finally changed them or not.

:iamwithstupid:

The car is focused! I love the way it looks sleek and aggressive, the rear is the best part! The design reminds me of the Murci SV, just few extra touches over the standard car which completely changed the look. The Veneno is OTT the SV Aventador is nearly there LOL. I like that they kept the H P design simple.

Agree the Murcie SV has subtle improvements over the LP640 but the design and the lighter weight make it feel much more special than my previous LP640.

I think the Perfomante has subtle design improvements but more advances with the aero and FC. I used to think the Huracan looked banal (especially the rear), as you mention they really got the ass right this time!

Magic of the car is in aero and suspension and tyres not the difference in engine,

Guy from Lamborghini actually said the horsepower race is over and it's now about weight and handing and how it feels to drive.

This is what reeled me in....advances in aero vectoring and FC lighter weight (and design).

You're right it's about the driving experience more than anything.

What I want to feel more than anything on track when I push this thing is the incredible amount of variable downforce the ALA creates in order to keep the car sticking in the corners while tracking out - that will be the hair-raising adrenaline rush.

This is what reeled me in....advances in aero vectoring and FC lighter weight (and design).

You're right it's about the driving experience more than anything.

What I want to feel more than anything on track when I push this thing is the incredible amount of variable downforce the ALA creates in order to keep the car sticking in the corners while tracking out - that will be the hair-raising adrenaline rush.

On the flip side of that coin though, I think the Huracan P will provide lots of mechanical grip. I much prefer this to downforce. My issue with downforce is it works better the faster you go. But if the mechanical grip is lacking, you never get the confidence to go fast enough in many corners for the aero to take effect. If you get caught in the middle between mechanical grip running out and downforce not being high enough you're in trouble. It ends up being a nice figure to quote for your friends (oh my car makes (xx) kg of downforce at 200 kph) but it's practical applications to keeping you on the road (especially public roads) are minimal as a function of psychics.