Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

telesto with red accents and center locks

Cepheus with red accents and center locks

mantis with green accents and black narvi's

if you don't mind :)

Grigio Telesto ... note I also put a red Performante script on the door

grigio_telesto_red.jpg

Blu Cepheus ... again red Performante script on the door, but also red Lamborghini script at the rear

blu_cepheus.jpg

Verde Mantis on black Narvi

verde_mantis.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put order in today: went with Verde Scandal, black Loge with red centerlock and red calipers. Style package personally I feel is a must considering all the glossy finish forged composite pieces on the car.

Every Av or H I have seen in Scandal have simple black wheels, centerlocks and calipers. I can't help but think it could use a splash of color for the otherwise plain looking wheels (hence the red accents I went with)... anyone have input?

@LamboCARS - any chance you could render my color choice if you have the time? Thank you! :)

@LamboCARS - any chance you could render my color choice if you have the time? Thank you! :)

Should look something like this:

verde_scandal.jpg

(you didn't mention the black roof, so I removed it)

I am staring at the official options list that I finally got today and this 50 page "confidential" product info. presentation. There is not an option for any different tires in the options list and the only tire really talked about in the presentation is the Corsa.

Has anybody, officially, been able to order the Trofeo R? Now that the official options list is out.

Read page 27 of your confidential document, it's the new Pirelli Corsa.

Should look something like this:

(you didn't mention the black roof, so I removed it)

Thank you so much! I think the colors are fine together... I think...

I don't see an option for black roof from the factory, at least on my dealer's configurator or order guide. Is this something available in RoW markets, or an Ad Personam request I should look into?

Allegedly the laptime was set on a Trofeo R tire available to customers - but at the moment it doesn't seem to be a configurable option, no? Or is the new Corsa tire equivalent to the Trofeo?

Page 28 under the LPI description mentions optimizations for both the Corsa and Trofeo R tire.

Hey Fortis, yes page 27 only talks about the new Corsa though not the Trofeo R. So the tire coming stock will be the Corsa then?? And on page 28 it mentions the Trofeo R but only to say that the ABS system has been optimized for the new Corsa and Trofeo R, that's it. I figured that page 27 would be all about the Trofeo R and not the Corsa.

Is this 50 page thing really confidential? I mean a ton of good stuff here....Why don't they pass this document out to everyone? Especially if they buying an HP

Pricing is interesting. I'm use to US pricing being among the lowest, if not the lowest, but it is priced considerably better in Europe. Even factoring in things like VAT vs. (most of) US sales tax, it's still $40k cheaper in Europe. That is incredible.

Prices (excluding taxes) are as follows:

$274,390 in the United States

195,040 euros in Europe

173,271 pounds in the United Kingdom

3,850,000 renminbi in China

31,638,800 yen in Japan

(inb4 Fotis comments on AU)

Anyone know LP610 and LP580 base price in Europe? Wonder if the same holds true.

Just finished work on the interior ... had to do all the stitching again in PhotoShop ... and every single 'Y' that can be lasered on the seats I drew by hand to get right ... spent a few hours today :icon_mrgreen:

interior_giallo.jpg

Pricing is interesting. I'm use to US pricing being among the lowest, if not the lowest, but it is priced considerably better in Europe. Even factoring in things like VAT vs. (most of) US sales tax, it's still $40k cheaper in Europe. That is incredible.

195,040 euros in Europe

31,638,800 yen in Japan

Anyone know LP610 and LP580 base price in Europe? Wonder if the same holds true.

$274390 + $3495 destination and $2100 gg tax amounts to $279985 before options start. Or is the destination already included in the $274390?

Hey Fortis, yes page 27 only talks about the new Corsa though not the Trofeo R. So the tire coming stock will be the Corsa then?? And on page 28 it mentions the Trofeo R but only to say that the ABS system has been optimized for the new Corsa and Trofeo R, that's it. I figured that page 27 would be all about the Trofeo R and not the Corsa.

Is this 50 page thing really confidential? I mean a ton of good stuff here....Why don't they pass this document out to everyone? Especially if they buying an HP

That document is for dealer network use only, you must have a very good friend at a dealership :icon_mrgreen:

great job lambocars! you helped me tremendously!

curious whats your fav color combo on the P?!

fyi all dealers should also have the configurator up and running.

Thank you so much! I think the colors are fine together... I think...

I don't see an option for black roof from the factory, at least on my dealer's configurator or order guide. Is this something available in RoW markets, or an Ad Personam request I should look into?

Allegedly the laptime was set on a Trofeo R tire available to customers - but at the moment it doesn't seem to be a configurable option, no? Or is the new Corsa tire equivalent to the Trofeo?

Page 28 under the LPI description mentions optimizations for both the Corsa and Trofeo R tire.

The black roof option is available for the standard Huracan also so it must be a carried over option, ask your dealer, at my end the option was pricy at around $14k, I'd rather wrap then you will have the option to peel it off if you don't like it or get sick of the look.

As for the tires option we better ask the dealers so there is no confusion. They do compare the technical aspect of the two Pirellis but not entirely sure if the new Pirelli they talk about in the confidential documentation is the R.

195,040 euros in Europe

31,638,800 yen in Japan

So really well optioned you're looking at around $300,000. That's pretty amazing though for the performance.

:rolleyes:

Now that Lambo published the actual GPS telemetry data to prove the lap, all that is left is to offer us the actual Trofeo R tires as option tires and no one can say sh_t!

IT's looking like the car will come stock with Corsas and the Trofeo R can be ordered as spares after the fact.

Can someone explain or pics the difference between the interior "sportive" bicolor w/alcantara package and the interior performante bicolor w/alcantara package? Not sure I'm understanding the difference between the two...

195,040 euros in Europe

31,638,800 yen in Japan

On the road price in the UK without options is £212,980.

All the haters are having a meltdown after the data showed up.

I belive Mr. Glickenhaus has not seen the data yet, that's why he is still sceptical.

$274390 + $3495 destination and $2100 gg tax amounts to $279985 before options start. Or is the destination already included in the $274390?

On the road price in the UK without options is £212,980.

So the UK price on the road is approx $259k, and the US on the road price I will estimate ~$294k (I estimated a 5% sales tax, some states are higher, some are lower). That's a fairly healthy difference!

Now that Lambo published the actual GPS telemetry data to prove the lap, all that is left is to offer us the actual Trofeo R tires as option tires and no one can say sh_t!

All these people with GPS data, frame by frame videos etc. shouldn't the time from point A to B matter? Who gives a crap of what happens in between.

I see a lot of talking from everyone my car will do this and that but the only ones going to the Ring is Lambo.

I am curious to see Jota's car, he gave us a time for his car already all based on hypotheticals of course :icon_mrgreen: