Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you. curious, did he say which is lighter?

actually no i had assumed the Narvi was the heavier wheel and asked him "how much heavier is the Narvi wheel?"His reply was "negligible within a pound of each other "

actually no i had assumed the Narvi was the heavier wheel and asked him "how much heavier is the Narvi wheel?"His reply was "negligible within a pound of each other "

Has anyone ordered the Loge wheel? Weight of wheel?

Shoot I really want the laser etching as well as the Y on the comfort seats....will email my dealer

Can they laser etch whatever you request? I might get myself of of them 1 of 1 specials :icon_mrgreen:

Ah ha! I knew the "logo" thing would start to sink in... :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

I was also told if you order the laser engraving with the comfort seats you lose the Y pattern in the seat. Anyone else confirm/deny?

Just spoke with my dealer and you are correct....the comfort seats come with the central Y pattern. To order the laser etching small Y's would be Ad Personam.....I would do it, but it would delay my delivery, so keeping the standard comfort seat with central Y pattern.

Just spoke with my dealer and you are correct....the comfort seats come with the central Y pattern. To order the laser etching small Y's would be Ad Personam.....I would do it, but it would delay my delivery, so keeping the standard comfort seat with central Y pattern.

I wonder what will look better, the Y pattern in the seat with no etching on seat/doors or no Y pattern in the seats with etching on seat/doors... I really think the etching looks good on the doors. Sucks you cant have both on the comfort seat w/o Ad Personam.

Love the basic white with the carbon pieces, this is basically the route I'm going for my spec...

Source: @anothercarguy IG

17127142_1364437176953110_790236422974996480_n.jpg

17127095_1278714168831559_1799825810828296192_n.jpg

Love the basic white with the carbon pieces, this is basically the route I'm going for my spec...

Source: @anothercarguy IG

Great photo comparison....the one thing I don't like on the Perf is the lower central red triangle reflector light.....that's got to be tinted with a quickness!

Apparently the laser etching would look like this on comfort seats.....(first photo)

But would be Ad Personam

In 2nd crap photo is laser etching on sports seats, which looks BadA$$!

So I'm going with with the standard "Y"

FD3BDCD8-1826-4BA0-98DD-2A800D6F48E1_zps

DFE671AF-8061-41A1-8BE1-2BB949E9D3F8_zps

A431A5A5-A494-4A2D-9F56-6624D371BF80_zps

Great photo comparison....the one thing I don't like on the Perf is the lower central red triangle reflector light.....that's got to be tinted with a quickness!

That would be my girl on the left!

So what is the consensus on the Style package? Are most getting it? It is essentially making the matte black exterior parts gloss, right?

And there is no way to keep the Y pattern on the comfort seats if you get laser etching?

So what is the consensus on the Style package? Are most getting it? It is essentially making the matte black exterior parts gloss, right?

And there is no way to keep the Y pattern on the comfort seats if you get laser etching?

I ordered the Style package and I believe you're correct - matt to gloss black. I really think this depends on what paint color you choose. Since I'm going pearlescent Verde, I think gloss looks better with it. If I chose a matt paint, I would likely leave it matt.

I was told by my dealer, I could add laser etching to my comfort seats but it would delay my order, Ad Personam

with all the stuff going on in the back, air channels to cool exhaust and air to the spoiler, different exhaust, will it be possible for UGR to work their magic on one of these?

with all the stuff going on in the back, air channels to cool exhaust and air to the spoiler, different exhaust, will it be possible for UGR to work their magic on one of these?

yeah not a big deal they will figure it out

Was thinking the same thing. The ALA magic seems to be right where UGR typically puts the ICs. Although I have little doubt that UGR will sort out of the packaging in due time.