Underground Racing Twin Turbo 2017 R8 Plus 1/4 mile * Teaser Video*

Thought we would throw out this quick teaser of the first 2017 R8 Twin Turbo R8 on the planet. Track testing went great the first time out. It also didn't take long to understand that these monster R8s are basically a Lamborghini Huracan undercover. We are torn on which car we like the best. Huge thanks to John Reed for quickly getting our new R8 MoTeC M1 setup and custom firmware completed. Stay tuned as more information will be released soon.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

What stage is this? Sorry if I missed it. I am loving yellow on the new R8, looks amazing

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you guys ran out of people to race and now picking on people at the drag strip now?

Are people still trying to make gtrs fast? What's going on with those lately.

Damn you guys ran out of people to race and now picking on people at the drag strip now?

Are people still trying to make gtrs fast? What's going on with those lately.

ETS has run a [email protected] mph last week , I think that was like 60psi out of 74 available. they are working it up...goal 6s @210+

ETS has run a [email protected] mph last week , I think that was like 60psi out of 74 available. they are working it up...goal 6s @210+

Why do people always say they ran X but had X more psi to go?

They aren't confident in what they ran. Makes no sense. Be a man. Say what you ran and be proud. That's fast.

They aren't confident in what they ran. Makes no sense. Be a man. Say what you ran and be proud. That's fast.

I don't know.. but 206 in 1/4 ? that is nuts bro. If they do have another 4mph that is nuts.

Well look at who posted that. Always a justification for his beloved gtrs

All these years working on GTRs and They are still working it up? 😂

UGR just started working on the DCT and They are already getting 7's in the 1/4 mile, with street tires and full weight 😉

Well look at who posted that. Always a justification for his beloved gtrs

easy killer..lol. Dustin asked me whats the latest i told him what i read.

they ran 7.2@206 this was second test with Billet block. who know what they will run.

easy killer..lol. Dustin asked me whats the latest i told him what i read.

they ran 7.2@206 this was second test with Billet block. who know what they will run.

And the block is Australian made :)

GTRs are pigs. Kind of crazy they've come this far. Even with lexan windows and stripped interiors they are still weighing it at 3,600 - 3,700+ lbs. If you did the to an SL you'd come it at what? 2,700?

Anyways that was totally OT. Going to be fun watching UGR R8s battle UGR Huracans to take the 1/4 mile crown.

GTRs are pigs. Kind of crazy they've come this far. Even with lexan windows and stripped interiors they are still weighing it at 3,600 - 3,700+ lbs. If you did the to an SL you'd come it at what? 2,700?

Anyways that was totally OT. Going to be fun watching UGR R8s battle UGR Huracans to take the 1/4 mile crown.

Don't get confused, gtrs weigh 300lbs-400bs more stock vs stock gallardos. Gtrs can be much lighter then what you may expect. Meanwhile an SL never gets below 3400lbs full of fuel.

Don't get confused, gtrs weigh 300lbs-400bs more stock vs stock gallardos. Gtrs can be much lighter then what you may expect. Meanwhile an SL never gets below 3400lbs full of fuel.

Really? GTRs are 3,800 - 3,900 lbs and I thought SLs were closer to 3,000. But you are right, I just checked and SLs weight in closer to 3,350 lb. Still a healthy margin but not nearly as much as I thought.

Sounds about right.

Mine weighs 6000lbs..

I carry around 2850lbs worth of bitches with me. . .

image_zpsdl6tfypm.jpeg

Sounds about right.

Mine weighs 6000lbs..

I carry around 2850lbs worth of bitches with me. . .

image_zpsdl6tfypm.jpeg

Hopefully you don't carry 1 bitch that weights 2850 pounds 😂