2017 Aventador facelift

LamboCARS

Took me a while, but I'm finally happy with how my virtualization looks for the front of the new Aventador:

Bianco Canopus (I really like this shade)

2017_aventador_1.jpg

Rosso Mars

2017_aventador_2.jpg

Grigio

2017_aventador_3.jpg

Blu Lemans

2017_aventador_4.jpg

Verde Ithaca

2017_aventador_5.jpg

Giallo Orion (I rather like this shade too)

2017_aventador_6.jpg

So now I'm going to attempt to get the rear view right ...

Looks good. I would be they make a change to the headlight layout as they have on all previous mid-model refreshes.

Looks good. I would be they make a change to the headlight layout as they have on all previous mid-model refreshes.

They usually do, but that test mule doesn't show a difference, not in the headlights and not in the taillights ... strange

Anyway ... rear virtualization done too:

2017_aventador_7.jpg

2017_aventador_8.jpg

2017_aventador_9.jpg

2017_aventador_10.jpg

2017_aventador_11.jpg

2017_aventador_12.jpg

• 2 months later...
Looks awesome. I wonder if they'll tweak the rear lights as well, maybe go full LED.

Need look no further than Audi new taillights with the sweeping turn signals.

I've heard the Huracan SL and the Aventador 2.0 will be released at the same time, weird if that will happen.

That's what I've been told. Supposedly the 580 sypder is been shown at the LA car show.

• 2 weeks later...

So being told system is now open for orders, facelift is called Aventador S and has the following highlights bring touted before the release

740hp

Active Aerodynamics

New Infotainment system with new facia design from Centenario

Rear quarters more obscure and cutting edge.

4 wheel steering

• 3 weeks later...

^

I like the new logo.

And I read on the other Lambo forum that the Aventador S might have a dual clutch transmission...anyone hear the same?

How about a look at the 2017 Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster:

2017_aventador_s_roadster_1.jpg

The 2017 Aventador S in New Giallo Orion ... with LED headlights

2017_aventador_s_7.jpg

And why not put some LED taillights inspired by the Veneno/Centerario at the rear?

2017_aventador_s_10.jpg

I am sure that I am not the only one to see that and think that is a very soft facelift visually speaking. When you look at the jump from Murcie to LP640, from Gallardo to LP560 the tech and the bodywork were significantly different.

Unless Lambo are now doing a Bentley with how they changed the Continental over time.

I am sure that I am not the only one to see that and think that is a very soft facelift visually speaking. When you look at the jump from Murcie to LP640, from Gallardo to LP560 the tech and the bodywork were significantly different.

I believe part of the reason for thinking the facelift being very soft is the LP750-4 SV coming onto the market first. The bodywork on the Aventador S is quite a bit different from the original LP700-4 (front and rear end, upper intake, etc...); but we have already seen those styling cues from the SV and the S is more or less a toned-down version of the same parts. Hence, the facelift on the S would seem underwhelming. Aside from the performance upgrades; which it obviously needs in order to stay competitive --- the greatest improvement (or expected improvement) on the S is likely having a modernized/up-to-date entertainment interface that allows smart phone integration.