Shift Sector Aug 6-7

svoshop

what happened to covert tuning anyway...?? they finish that SV......?

No the space program was shut down.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........where did WTT go???................ aka White Trash Todd......... he pickin up broken Dallas Performance engine parts off the runway still........?

Hi McKinsey,

I would love to have a face to face conversation with you and happily buy you dinner. I know you don't like to expose your identity on this forum but would love to know who you really are. Do you think it would be possible next time I'm in North Carolina we could arrange that?

Hi McKinsey,

I would love to have a face to face conversation with you and happily buy you dinner. I know you don't like to expose your identity on this forum but would love to know who you really are. Do you think it would be possible next time I'm in North Carolina we could arrange that?

.......... hey white trash......I'm sure we can find a white trash hillbilly bar here in Chicago that we can meet at.. preferably a gun free zone........?

.......... hey white trash......I'm sure we can find a white trash hillbilly bar here in Chicago that we can meet at.. preferably a gun free zone........?

I'm a pretty big fan of lockdown. Best burger in Chicago

This Oregon event should be great if everyone shows up that says they are.

Crowd is just a little rowdy with no TI yet this year lol

This Oregon event should be great if everyone shows up that says they are.

Crowd is just a little rowdy with no TI yet this year lol

Only 30 days from Oregon and 65 from TI. I Can't wait! :eusa_dance:

Only 30 days from Oregon and 65 from TI. I Can't wait! :eusa_dance:

I bet. Dude your signature will look bad ass when you add TI champion to it! Lol

Did you see how DP copied UR's kit and they even had the same packages and prices on their website it's just so silly.

yup, i totally get that. there are definitely copy cats in every industry. but to have a legal claim, you have to "own" the idea/invention. and a "marketing style" as leo claimed is proprietary to UGR is one that is nearly impossible to patent, and even so, could be easily circumvented. UGR can rely on their first to market dominance of their products, and they can also rely on their dominance at the airstrips and on the streets. but if they want to do it from a legal standpoint, they need to file for/obtain patents. as i mentioned previously, i didn't see that they owned any patents. that doesn't mean that they don't, b/c i did a quick search. if they did own patents, then they will have a legal course of action to block competitors from "copying" whatever it is they claim the invention to be in the patent.

i don't mean to get my panties in a bunch when people make ridiculous claims about how so-and-so should sue so-and-so b/c of xyz. i do this for a living and know that it's complicated.

now back to the regularly scheduled shit talking! =)

I bet. Dude your signature will look bad ass when you add TI champion to it! Lol

If only it were that easy you know? Lol

Lol. Leave on green first. No one will catch you lol.

Just can't mess up! If I race like you did way back when then maybe... 😜