Shift Sector Aug 6-7

svoshop

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give them props for running 238...

I give them props for running 225 or whatever in the white SL...

One guy wanted to race me... and I honestly would have...

BUT... I am not running anti-lag or brake boosting... and with DP having that advantage, it would have been pointless.

The part that sucks about DP is when part of their team feel it necessary to come talk shit to people who clearly did not start any trouble of feel the need to make any trouble... That is where you are a low class piece of $hit. What makes it even more interesting is when you talk about how great your car is... But you don't actually drive it yourself. I'm sorry that your car caught on fire, that sucks... But Karma has a funny way of working.

I was very happy that one of the Shift Sector guys returned that missing piece of engine block to Taylor and the gang when we were out drinking.

The R8 rolled out, and the car looked really nice. Hope the damage is not too bad, and you have it up and running soon.

Mike

I had a DP guy text me late Sat night with some BS, real great group of guys let me tell you. Smh.

Hi Mike,

My name is Todd and I own the white dp car that broke. I have a few things to discuss with you so hopefully you can clue me on on a few things.

"Talk about how great your car is but don't drive it yourself"

Well Rickey is a great friend of mine and I really have no interest driving the car at said events. I race my car every chance I get on the street and have been racing since I was 16, I am now 33. But I am sure you said the same thing to Sebastian right? If you would like me to drive my car at any half mile event I would be more than happy to do so.

"I'm sorry your car caught on fire but Karma has a funny way of working"

Well Mike, yes Karma does have a funny way of working doesn't it. You obviously can't afford to race at the level we race at so that is why you own a relatively slow car. I am sure that is a result of you being the best sperm your dad had to offer. I didn't feel going with a budget build car was in my best interest like you do because I understand the financial obligations that come with wanting to be the best. I am willing to accept those risk and have the means to do so.

and as for coming to you and saying one word to you well you're just flat out lying because I didn't say one word to you the whole time I was in Indiana. I think you might have me mixed up for someone else from DP that had come and talk to you. The only recollection I have of you is when were all at the bar you awkwardly stared at me like you were into guy on guy or some sort of awkward fetish thing. I hope this clears up the air and you can go back to being a stand up representative of UGR and continuously show your support and represent their camp just as well as other the other respectful human beings they have do.

Oh one last thing. That piece was not from my car, I do not hide or lie about anything regarding my car. I would have been more than happy to admit if it was something off of my car but unfortunately it was not. I wish the best to you and hope you find success in things other than being a internet troll sir.

Best,

Todd

Hi Mike,

My name is Todd and I own the white dp car that broke. I have a few things to discuss with you so hopefully you can clue me on on a few things.

Well Rickey is a great friend of mine and I really have no interest driving the car at said events. I race my car every chance I get on the street and have been racing since I was 16, I am now 33. But I am sure you said the same thing to Sebastian right? If you would like me to drive my car at any half mile event I would be more than happy to do so.

Well Mike, yes Karma does have a funny way of working doesn't it. You obviously can't afford to race at the level we race at so that is why you own a relatively slow car. I am sure that is a result of you being the best sperm your dad had to offer. I didn't feel going with a budget build car was in my best interest like you do because I understand the financial obligations that come with wanting to be the best. I am willing to accept those risk and have the means to do so.

and as for coming to you and saying one word to you well you're just flat out lying because I didn't say one word to you the whole time I was in Indiana. I think you might have me mixed up for someone else from DP that had come and talk to you. The only recollection I have of you is when were all at the bar you awkwardly stared at me like you were into guy on guy or some sort of awkward fetish thing. I hope this clears up the air and you can go back to being a stand up representative of UGR and continuously show your support and represent their camp just as well as other the other respectful human beings they have do.

Oh one last thing. That piece was not from my car, I do not hide or lie about anything regarding my car. I would have been more than happy to admit if it was something off of my car but unfortunately it was not. I wish the best to you and hope you find success in things other than being a internet troll sir.

Best,

Todd

how you know its not a part that came off your car......? did you look at the carnage under the car and piece it back together like a puzzle to confirm this.......?? why did it catch fire...? i see you making fun of other cars in the past on the facebook for catching fire and now its happened to you... that Karma my friend. you DP guys need to get some class..... good job on the 225 and the pile of broken parts....cheers

Well Mike, yes Karma does have a funny way of working doesn't it. You obviously can't afford to race at the level we race at so that is why you own a relatively slow car.

Best,

Todd

... you know.... obviously you dont have the money to race fast car either..... maybe you couldnt afford good parts and that is why your Dallas Performance car caught fire and blew up at 228 or whatever you run and the DP R8 made it to 237 before it broke... maybe you should get a better job to buy better parts like thuff has... ?

Hi Mike,

Best,

Todd

Hi Todd... First off... I guess I had your name wrong. I assume you are the tall guy with the tattoo's and sandals... Making sure I have the right guy who wanted to be a dick to the NTH guys.

Ricky has a good reputation, and I am not aware that he did any shit talking at the event. So, he really has nothing to do with it. I wish his manual would have been there so I had someone to actually race... That's neither here nor there.

To respond about Seafish... You know what. I do wish he did drive his own car. But were we talking about him, or were just you worried about what he does and doesn't do...

God love you for being able to afford a car that makes 2000+ HP and runs high 220's or more. I am glad that your success in life has allowed that. The same way I like my little 1R that I can afford.

Lets see... What else did you rattle off like a pissed off school girl. Talking shit... Your right, you didn't talk to me. If you had, your car on fire would have been the least of your worries. You may intimidate others, but not me. Next time, talk shit to me. But don't bother to enter your car, unless Ricky is going to drive it again. You will have a hard time seeing with swollen eyes.

You know... it's funny. I made my post as political as I could. I could have come on here and say FUK DP... But I didn't. Taylor does a good job, and that R8 was fast. Billy wanted to race me, and was way cool about it when I declined.

You are what makes the hobby look bad. Get your shit put back together and come to Portland. OR Better yet.. TI

Maybe I will come and work on UGR cars to earn some extra cash so I can be rich like you.

Mike

This post is already making me dizzy,

As far as Anthony goes, I really like him. Such a stand up human being and I wish him and the car nothing but success. We had some great conversations that weekend.

SeaFish, he is a great guy and I talked to him yesterday on the phone for some fun bickering back and forth. I consider him a friend would go out of my way any day to help him with whatever he needed in life at any expense or any time of the day.

My car running 228 was not even close to all in but that part is irrelevant, the motor has been in the car for a year and a half. My car has 100% not been over 228 in the half mile so yes my car is only a 228mph car.

As far as resulting to violence for me talking shit well that just makes me lol, hey ma I am a grown ass man and I am going to make you have swollen eyes. What in the actual fcuk hahaha please do us all a favor and get your test levels back to a normal persons.

As far as me making the hobby look bad.......I don't talk to anyone so I don't see how people like me can make a sport bad. I would think people like me who strive to break records and do so with class would make the sport fun but obviously you have a different perspective on what you feel the ideal role model for this sport should be.

I like so many people from your camp such as Sebastian, Tag, Gidi and so on, I am not all about the fcuk you fcuk this and so on. I respect a lot of guys from UGR and respect their drive to always want to win and have fun while doing so. We all want to create/break records. We are all very competitive and have a lot of fun doing so. I know this will be tough for you but lets just continue to let the cars do the talking and all have a good time while doing so. #handsupdontshoot

This post is already making me dizzy,

As far as Anthony goes, I really like him. Such a stand up human being and I wish him and the car nothing but success. We had some great conversations that weekend.

SeaFish, he is a great guy and I talked to him yesterday on the phone for some fun bickering back and forth. I consider him a friend would go out of my way any day to help him with whatever he needed in life at any expense or any time of the day.

My car running 228 was not even close to all in but that part is irrelevant, the motor has been in the car for a year and a half. My car has 100% not been over 228 in the half mile so yes my car is only a 228mph car.

As far as resulting to violence for me talking shit well that just makes me lol, hey ma I am a grown ass man and I am going to make you have swollen eyes. What in the actual fcuk hahaha please do us all a favor and get your test levels back to a normal persons.

As far as me making the hobby look bad.......I don't talk to anyone so I don't see how people like me can make a sport bad. I would think people like me who strive to break records and do so with class would make the sport fun but obviously you have a different perspective on what you feel the ideal role model for this sport should be.

I like so many people from your camp such as Sebastian, Tag, Gidi and so on, I am not all about the fcuk you fcuk this and so on. I respect a lot of guys from UGR and respect their drive to always want to win and have fun while doing so. We all want to create/break records. We are all very competitive and have a lot of fun doing so. I know this will be tough for you but lets just continue to let the cars do the talking and all have a good time while doing so. #handsupdontshoot

....well you sound like a swell guy all the sudden.... truth is no one likes you...even most from the DP clan.. you try to always put down people about money and hear you are a big racist. ... so enough with the sweet talk.. what happened to your DP SL..? drive your own car.. dont be a puss.

Hi Mike,

Best,

Todd

Calm down Dude, You are completely wrong about Mike... He is one of the nicest guy in the community.

Also if He wanted to be one of the top guys He could do it but being the fastest guy is not in everybody's best interest.

Man I miss the shit talking. I need to get back into the game....

Congrats to DP running 225+. Nice little warm up before the next event where the big boys will be. Hopefully the cars will be put back together in time to race UGR, ETS, heffner and etc. bragging about beating everyone at this event is like my Falcons bragging about winning preseason games....

jeez, wtf has this come to?

Mike owns a 1r gallardo and a Huracan and he is being portrayed as poor by this guy

I know right. Dude has a bunch of other cars too lmao. Darrin we live in a completely different world right now with newborns lmao.

Can't wait until my son can work so he can contribute to the race car fund.

I know right. Dude has a bunch of other cars too lmao. Darrin we live in a completely different world right now with newborns lmao.

Can't wait until my son can work so he can contribute to the race car fund.

Haha. Good idea. I didnt think about that.

Whatever happened to the DP single center exhaust anyway?

Covert Tuning had a patent on it. Sued them.

If UGR start suing other companies for copy Their TT kits and marketing strategies, They will end up owning all the Lamborghini and Audi TT shops

If UGR start suing other companies for copy Their TT kits and marketing strategies, They will end up owning all the Lamborghini and Audi TT shops

sue based on what? do they own intellectual property on either? last time I checked, I couldn't find any assigned to UGR or the owners.

Hi Mike,

Best,

Todd

A typical DP customer ... Is that how you were convinced to spend your money by telling you no one else can afford it but you and you went spent your money and I'm sure you will pay for all the repairs and DP will not cover anything and will make you pay even more so you think you will be faster and unbrekable but will you break again and again and leave this hobby for something else and I don't blame you ... History repeats it's self .. People you come and go .. Just go back and check I've seen a lot like you who spend on DP and ended up losing it all with no results at all ... It's not a war.

sue based on what? do they own intellectual property on either? last time I checked, I couldn't find any assigned to UGR or the owners.

Did you see how DP copied UR's kit and they even had the same packages and prices on their website it's just so silly.

Man I miss the shit talking. I need to get back into the game....

Congrats to DP running 225+. Nice little warm up before the next event where the big boys will be. Hopefully the cars will be put back together in time to race UGR, ETS, heffner and etc. bragging about beating everyone at this event is like my Falcons bragging about winning preseason games....

You should :)

jeez, wtf has this come to?

Mike owns a 1r gallardo and a Huracan and he is being portrayed as poor by this guy

It's just so sad to see people like these talk about money I've never seen people with money talk about money unless they just got it " new money "

..........where did WTT go???................ aka White Trash Todd......... he pickin up broken Dallas Performance engine parts off the runway still........?