new Ford GT coming! :)

FikseSTS

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the build dates are out, I'm set for May 2017, 140 days and counting..... :icon_super:

CANNOT wait! in some ways, this will be the LONGEST 140 days ever! but totally worth it!!!! and ALL WHITE (my 2 cents).

the build dates are out, I'm set for May 2017, 140 days and counting..... :icon_super:

Have you look at the Yellow and White car closely? They are slightly different...Yellow car rear view mirrors thinner than White car, White car have front/rear side markers, Yellow doesn't, according to the pictures.

White would be a silly choice. Buy something that is much more unique or "special" for the paint . . . look what the FGT Heritage, Weissach crazy paint schemes have done in value v. peers.

White would be a silly choice. Buy something that is much more unique or "special" for the paint . . . look what the FGT Heritage, Weissach crazy paint schemes have done in value v. peers.

I'd agree with that. Heritage with black wheels for me. I just picked white between the white and yellow.

It was very hard to turn down white. The car looks fcuking amazing in white no stripe. Total spaceship, but it will be common.

I don't know if I made the right decision, but I went off the trail and placed my order for something more rare.

It was very hard to turn down white. The car looks fcuking amazing in white no stripe. Total spaceship, but it will be common.

I don't know if I made the right decision, but I went off the trail and placed my order for something more rare.

Solid color or stripes? Or don't want to share yet?

I'm sure it will look good!

:iamwithstupid:

On the up side it will be terribly difficult to mess this one up.

Im curious to see a dark blue with silver stripes.

Solid color no stripes.

I spent a lot of time in Aventador SV pic thread killing myself looking at colors.

It better be light blue :icon_mrgreen:

For me the new Ford GT is the craziest car to come out of the States ever, period!

I'd so love one but those freaking communists here won't let us have LHD cars :crybaby2:

• 2 weeks later...
So cars are already rolling off the production line and we still don't even know actual horsepower figures or any other performance stats. Crazy.

All I know is that it is rumored that Chuck Norris actually supplied blood to be mixed with the engine oil. So what other specs you need??

As for color I'm trying to decide on a crazy color, or something more suttle and classy like a custom silver.

All I know is that it is rumored that Chuck Norris actually supplied blood to be mixed with the engine oil. So what other specs you need??

As for color I'm trying to decide on a crazy color, or something more suttle and classy like a custom silver.

IMO I would stay away from silver. I love the blues!

off topic.. how do you like your 16 viper acr?

IMO I would stay away from silver. I love the blues!

off topic.. how do you like your 16 viper acr?

I love it. They really got it right! I had a heads/cam and variable suspension installed. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to track it yet. But it is very planted and fun as hell. If you are looking at getting one, get a loaded extreme. I got an extreme and my iPhone has better speakers!

I love it. They really got it right! I had a heads/cam and variable suspension installed. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to track it yet. But it is very planted and fun as hell. If you are looking at getting one, get a loaded extreme. I got an extreme and my iPhone has better speakers!

Will they allow for custom colors on the GT? Or do they have a pallet that you have to chose from? I personally think someone like Monterey Blue (Lambo) or a personal favorite Volcano Orange (McLaren, pearl yellow with a very light hint of green to the clear coat to match Senna's driving helmet) would be amazing and really shine on that car. I think it would be great to have it in a brilliant color.

Will they allow for custom colors on the GT? Or do they have a pallet that you have to chose from? I personally think someone like Monterey Blue (Lambo) or a personal favorite Volcano Orange (McLaren, pearl yellow with a very light hint of green to the clear coat to match Senna's driving helmet) would be amazing and really shine on that car. I think it would be great to have it in a brilliant color.

Yes. I have ordered a custom color.

Volcano orange would be awesome, I had that on my 12C, McLaren doesn't give out the paint formulas though, so not sure you can replicate it exactly.....